Sneaky thing I did......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by FearDaGreenCivic@Oct 2 2004, 10:44 AM
I dont feel retarded i actully think it is funny that you take personal offense to it. I take this like a grain of salt. I dont go around with my head down just because someone talked smack about me on the internet. It is cool man i have no problem with you at all i just dont like people hating on other people. I used to get picked on because of the stuff i said but that was because i was niaeve(sp) and didnt know any better. Just take it a little more easy on the posts because some people dont take it the right way. And to second and basically contradict myself i think some of the stuff you were saying was funny but i jusy hate to see people getting picked on thats all.
[post=397437]Quoted post[/post]​

Its all good dude, just roasting the noob is all

I did something sneaky too... hehehe... Get this... lol... OMG... I took my BADGES OFF MY CAR! OMFGLOLOLOLOROFLMAO!!!!!! Now people think my car is a Studebaker or something!

if anyone knows hondas, they'll notice a thing called the vtec solenoid(at least I would)
and the first time they hear you run, they'll hear the vtec...

its great when my buddy had a h22 in a 93 civic hatch and told a kid it was a b16.....then demolished the kid.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Oct 2 2004, 04:29 PM
I did something sneaky too... hehehe... Get this... lol... OMG... I took my BADGES OFF MY CAR! OMFGLOLOLOLOROFLMAO!!!!!! Now people think my car is a Studebaker or something!
[post=397531]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: :lol:

So how thin can I get my cover? I'm telling you, shave everything! I shave my chest and legs to get the weight down! You should see my nuts!

hmm this is getting almost pointless

Originally posted by n8dawg@Oct 1 2004, 07:29 PM
Ok, I have an 89 crx hf with a jdm b16a in it with the usuall i/h/e. The car is completely stock in exterior and isnt too loud with the silencer on the exhuast tip. I bought an extra valve cover for practically nothing and sanded off the DOHC VTEC stamp on it and spray painted it with high temp paint. I am going to the track this weekend, and those who know nothing about hondas will think they are gunna kill me thinking it is stock and those who do know what the difference is in seeing a DOHC engine as appose to a SOHC wont suspect the VTEC! I would just assume it is an LS or DOHC ZC swap! I know this is almost worthless without pic but I will post some up this weekend and you guys can tell me waht you think.
[post=397306]Quoted post[/post]​

for the full 'no V-Tech y0!!!' effect, take off your vtec solenoid too. they'll never suspect a thing.

For those who thought this small project was pointless......
I talked to a guy at a car wash who new about honda engines and what not and he beleived me when I said it was a teg ls. Moreless i took my ride to the drag strip for the first time and confused others. Now of course there were people who know what a v-tek engine looks like. I know any real honda enthuist owner will see the vtech solenoid and realize that the teg ls disguise is really a v-tech. For whoever asked how hard it was to take off, it was simple. 15 minutes tops and i never ever used a sander before. So it was really easy. For the flamers, i could really care less but, get a life. At least i didnt fucking put hood led's or hubcap spinners. This was designed for the fucktards out there who think they are hot shit but know their asshole from thier elbow.

Originally posted by n8dawg@Oct 6 2004, 03:07 PM
For those who thought this small project was pointless......
I talked to a guy at a car wash who new about honda engines and what not and he beleived me when I said it was a teg ls. Moreless i took my ride to the drag strip for the first time and confused others. Now of course there were people who know what a v-tek engine looks like. I know any real honda enthuist owner will see the vtech solenoid and realize that the teg ls disguise is really a v-tech. For whoever asked how hard it was to take off, it was simple. 15 minutes tops and i never ever used a sander before. So it was really easy. For the flamers, i could really care less but, get a life. At least i didnt fucking put hood led's or hubcap spinners. This was designed for the fucktards out there who think they are hot shit but know their asshole from thier elbow.
[post=399139]Quoted post[/post]​

:lmao: :bo:

Its (Vtec) dude..................Dumb ass :D

LOl thats what you get for shaving off the Vtec yo

a7_1_b.JPG

e2_1_b.JPG

0a_1_b.JPG

the valve covers are completely different- forget out the vtec badge, the style of the three is noticeably different

I can't believe you would waste both your time and ours talking about this "great" idea you had

if anyone who had any knowledge at all about hondas saw your motor they would instantly realize what you did

and if someone who had no knowledge of hondas at all saw it, they wouldn't have any idea that you sanded off the vtec badges and frankly they probably wouldn't care :)

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Oct 6 2004, 04:24 PM
a7_1_b.JPG

e2_1_b.JPG

0a_1_b.JPG

the valve covers are completely different- forget out the vtec badge, the style of the three is noticeably different

I can't believe you would waste both your time and ours talking about this "great" idea you had

if anyone who had any knowledge at all about hondas saw your motor they would instantly realize what you did

and if someone who had no knowledge of hondas at all saw it, they wouldn't have any idea that you sanded off the vtec badges and frankly they probably wouldn't care :)
[post=399172]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: like a mother fucker.

i can see where he is coming from, but a vtec valve cover itself is way different then the ls, i know i wouldn't be fooled. and the solenoid. you want to see a sleeper, my budy has a dodge spirit that runs 11's. the thing is a rat, and if you pulled up next to him and he revved it, you'd laugh at him, until you were breathing in his turbo exhaust fumes. :lol:

but hey, if the guy wants to try something different, :worthy:

Originally posted by n8dawg@Oct 6 2004, 12:07 PM
Now of course there were people who know what a v-tek engine looks like. I know any real honda enthuist owner will see the vtech solenoid and realize that the teg ls disguise is really a v-tech.
[post=399139]Quoted post[/post]​

Haha, you have no idea how dumb you make your self looking spelling vtec incorrectly two different ways and three times in two sentences.

Maybe shouldn't have done it, at least before you could have poped the hood to check your spelling :p

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

This topic has been closed :locked:

Why? It is in the wrong place. Please post your topic in the right forums. Hybrid is not for suspension or interior posts. EG is not for EF questions, and so forth.

If you have any questions, please PM the moderator who closed this topic.

-The moderating Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back