snow on monday?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the one thats in my garage.... lol i don't think there's a pic of it anywhere. it sucks. POS couch.

fuck your couch nugga!.gif lol

started to snow yesterday at about 2, got around 2 inches by 530. WOO HOO! bout fuckin time for some damn snow. Today, however, there isnt a cloud in the sky :(

fuckyo.JPG

The miracles of paint at work :ph34r:

More than likely not, but I'll inspect the goods.

Also, I took the Pathcrusher to work today, and I have to put the sonuvabitch into neutral to stop. Apparently there are no rear brakes, and when I hit the brakes that automatic piece of shit just keeps on pushing forward.

I couldn't see 3 car lengths in front of my car yesterday morning on the highway with the wind and the code white shit.

After 8, it stopped and the skies cleared. At 4 fucking 30 it started again and made my 15 minute home commute a 45 minute commute. I hate snow, and I wanted to punch sharon for being so damn happy and chipper because it was snowing, because I had to drive in the shit and I hate it.

it was a freaky drive home this morning from work...

I leave stratford, drive up rt 15 and perfectly clear out...hit hamden, and it's a white out, just 10 minutes away, then I hit walling ford and it's clear as hell....when I get home...it look so clear that I didn't see a cloud in the sky.....

I couldn't see 3 car lengths in front of my car yesterday morning on the highway with the wind and the code white shit.

After 8, it stopped and the skies cleared. At 4 fucking 30 it started again and made my 15 minute home commute a 45 minute commute. I hate snow, and I wanted to punch A BABY cause sharon was being so damn happy and chipper because it was snowing, because I had to drive in the shit and I hate it.

fixed it :)

It's snowed for a week straight up here. We have like 2 feet or so? Went snowboading today and cross country skiing yesterday.

Back