So... 420???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sour diesel and beasters wafting around here:D

if you can grow a plant,dry it and roll it up,,it should be legal..
anything that you dont have to manufacture or use additives should be legal

just my opinion
Diesel is fun and has a rep that its the best ever. Sugar Shack is my personal choice. Then my friend has brought some stuff around that is just stupid, like we will buy from someone else because it is just too stupid strong. Like he had some stuff that was supposively Northern Lights, but was unlike anything I have ever hit.

along with not wearing a seatbelt, no helmet, gambling, and fucking hookers. i should have the right to choose. stop fucking regulating victimless crimes.

worry about when a crackhead starts robbing people rather than a pothead eating too many cheetos.

I agree with your logic here. My concern though, is that my tax money will then be spent on rehabilitating all the idiots that aren't responsible enough to use these substances within reason...

along with not wearing a seatbelt, no helmet, gambling, and fucking hookers. i should have the right to choose. stop fucking regulating victimless crimes.

worry about when a crackhead starts robbing people rather than a pothead eating too many cheetos.

Amen to this bro. Seriously, I got pulled over the other day for my exhaust being too loud, I got to thinking if cops spent all the time they spend pulling people like me over for tint, exhaust, modification type tickets and devoted those extra money they save to help out the economy or hire more fire fighters life may be a bit better. Who is tint, an exhaust or the fact that my car is lowered hurting? Me, myself and I. Thats who. My car being lowered dented my last oil pan, my exhaust being loud does nothing but draw more attention to me when I am speeding, and I don't have tint but tinting your windows has many upsides, I have a friend who tinted all of his windows in his civic because he has a son, it keeps the sun out of his eyes and off of him protecting him so actually the tint helps someone. As for the pot thing if the government made it legal and taxxed it the economy would sky rocket. More money would go to the government, more jobs would be out there to be had, but the government is overly greedy they think that the fact that people can grow it themselves its not worth taxing even a little which is dumb but hey I am not a politician. I know hundreds to thousands of people who would start to smoke if it was legal, who refuse to do it simply because they put themselves at risk of going to jail over it. I know I am not the only one that can say if pot was legal I never would have gone to the trouble I used to go to find it. I would have just gone to the local gas station and bought it went home and smoked.

And as for the government watching everything, and monitering everything that is absolutely and possitively true. I use to sell weed for about 3 months when I was broke had $100 to my name and a $400 a month in payments. I use to make enough money to pay my bills a month and that is it. No profit, yet for some odd reason they began to follow me everywhere I went, the moment I got hired I gave the rest of my stuff to a friend and let him smoke it all. So for anyone who thinks broadcasting they smoke over the internet won't cause them to have shit happen to them watch out. Because they started following me simply by me making phone calls, and another kid I went to school with got busted selling because a cop followed this kid who didn't deal, caught him after he bought weed and ended up telling him the only way he wasn't goin to jail was if he narced on his dealer. They can and will catch you if they think they can get to the supplier. Which for anyone who smokes weed that doesn't grow it themselves they can get to someone who sells it. So yeah proof that even just smoking weed can get your ass busted.

Last edited:
[Mr. Mackey] Drugs are bad mmmmkkkkaayyy.[/Mr. Mackey]

If it was absolutely free to me, then I might partake. But even then, I'm just not that big of a fan. I dunno, marijuana's just never done much for me...

I can't smoke it. I black out the whole time, like I don't remember ANYTHING. I ate it once, but i was already drunk, so I don't know wtf it did for me lol.

Caffeine. No one can forget that. I'm hardcore addicted to that shit.

Last edited:
Oh, I guess it was 4/20 yesterday. Hrm. That's an old friend's birthday, I wonder how he's doing.

And on drugs; you're a moron if you post here saying that you have/will/plan on/did use drugs. The government monitors things like this. There's no good reason to use any illegal substance. Alcohol is legal, and look at all the opponents of it. Even the FDA says that if they had it under their control, they would not have allowed alcohol to be sold in the US, same with asperin. Think about that one for a while. Drugs are bad, and you're stupid for advertising to the whole world (google and alexia both archive this forum) that you're a dope fiend.

[/rant]
I live in California, weed is legal here. :)

However, 4/20 is now my wife and I's anniversary so i don't get to spend it smoking up. lol

What? I didn't know weed was legal in Cali. I thought they were just real lenient on the rules there.

I live in California, weed is legal here. :)

However, 4/20 is now my wife and I's anniversary so i don't get to spend it smoking up. lol

Prop 215 FTW!! .. too bad its only a state law.. feds can still do something about the stores

What? I didn't know weed was legal in Cali. I thought they were just real lenient on the rules there.

we got weed stores here. // CA FTW!!

Damn, I was actually gonna make a trip down there this summer too lol.

Prop 215 FTW!! .. too bad its only a state law.. feds can still do something about the stores

we got weed stores here. // CA FTW!!
gotta have a script from a doctor. did anybody hear about the guy who push this got arrested in Utah at the olympics. it's only a state law in cali and utah dosent have such a law.

In Mendocino County every citizen can have two plants for personal use.

Hmm, I've been job hunting for work closer to my house to shorten my commute, maybe I had the wrong idea this whole time. I need to go much farther away from my house!:D

Back