so... cali folks....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cali > you all
:fuckyou:

i didnt even feel it :p sucks for that town though. i heard they have these hot springs that run under the town and the caps they put on them years ago broke so the whole place smells like sulphur :puke:

thats gotta suck...hehe. i wouldnt wanna live where there are earthquakes and my house be shaking and shit. no thank you!!

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Dec 23 2003, 07:49 AM
thats gotta suck...hehe. i wouldnt wanna live where there are earthquakes and my house be shaking and shit. no thank you!!

i was afraid of quakes until my first one. they are actually fun! imagine the whole place around you rolling like you are on a boat or shaking up and down like a car going down a bumpy road. they only last around 10-30 seconds. most all the buildings out here are built to take it without major damage. the ones in that town were like 100 years old though. they have also retro-fitted all the bridges and freeway overpasses so we're pretty safe.

wrong. the US is cali's bitch :p who's got the most delegates during the presidential elections?? cali. who's got the fifth largest economy in the world?? cali. whos got the terminator for governer?? cali.

Originally posted by sportlinecrx@Dec 23 2003, 09:40 AM
wrong. the US is cali's bitch :p who's got the most delegates during the presidential elections?? cali. who's got the fifth largest economy in the world?? cali. whos got the terminator for governer?? cali.

Who has ground-shaking earthquakes? Who has Emmisions laws that practically jail you for riding a scooter? Who's gonna break off from the rest of the continent and plunge into the sea, never to be heard from again? Cali. :D :D :D

Originally posted by DarkHand+Dec 23 2003, 07:59 AM-->
sportlinecrx
@Dec 23 2003, 09:40 AM

Who has ground-shaking earthquakes? Who has Emmisions laws that practically jail you for riding a scooter? Who's gonna break off from the rest of the continent and plunge into the sea, never to be heard from again? Cali. :D :D :D

no, we're going to break off and become our own country and you guys will be fucked :)
buh bye

i don't know why people make such an issue of the earthquakes. i mean seriously, the last one that did anything (besides yesterday) was back in 89. And dont worry, other states will be following cali's smog laws too. :)

Back