So, how do you make your $$

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by PhyRe@Sep 23 2005, 11:44 AM
yeah its def been asked but when better to answer then whan your doing nothing at work. im an ass. man. at a battery store and this is what i do all day
[post=559287]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah I stopped down to see ya about a week ago. Malcolm-Jamal-Warner lookin kid behind the counter. It was your day off.

I'm a Networking analyst consultant.... Now interviewing for permanent work in I.T. doing just about anything.

I want to be an inventor or independent mechanical engineer, with qualifications to get me into Space. So I am on the job track right now to get me into Aerospace engineering, xenobiology and Physics. I'm working on a Quantum Physics paper now.

exactly how many of these threads do we need? :p

well if he responds to an old thread ..admin will lock it and tell him not to bring old threads from the dead...

make up your minds

Shh! Don't question the stability of the mods!

...they'll put you in "the closet"...

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Sep 23 2005, 01:04 PM
Shh! Don't question the stability of the mods!

...they'll put you in "the closet"...
[post=559358]Quoted post[/post]​

Or in the "Mod" forum..... :ph34r:

<---Heliochopter fixeruper :lol:

legislative analyst
+ pay
+benefits
+ some days don't do squat.. read, eat lunch, have a beer, leave work

- insane hours at other times
- insane responsibility
- have to deal with people who know more about legislation/laws/government than me ...but only have a HS diploma

Originally posted by formby@Sep 23 2005, 02:03 PM
well if he responds to an old thread ..admin will lock it and tell him not to bring old threads from the dead...

make up your minds
[post=559357]Quoted post[/post]​

no. bumping a thead for adding NO ADDIOTNAL WORTH to the thread gets them closed.

OMG !LOL! i remember this!!11

i work at pizza hut delivering pizza while i go to school.

the hourly pay sucks donkey balls (5.50/hr) which is mostly due to supply and demand. theres like 50,000 students all looking for jobs in this small town, so employers can pay min wage cause they know if you wont work for it, someone else will.

but i make decent money on tips. and i get 1.25 commision for every delivery i take. i can make anywhere from 50-75 bucks a night, sometimes more if its REAL busy or if the tips are good. biggest single tip ive had was like 30 bucks last week, that was sweet :)

so all in all ill make like 250-300 a week which isnt bad at all. and only like 100/week is taxed cause the rest is tips, lol.

Student at Susquehanna and work study is technical services aka lighting and sound for the stuff that happens on campus. It is pretty great for when we get big name acts.

Cashier @ Lowe's. While I attend College at the local Community college. Ho-humm.
Studying for associates' in auto mech., then paint/body, then transfer to UNT or UT for a bachelors in Entrepreneurhsip. Hope to one day open a shop.

$8.50,
Good Benefits,
Great hours,
Boring as hell,
Grumpy A$$ people.

I work for a local phone company. I'm on my way to (again) being a digital telephone technician. I also do the manual labor like wire runs, jack and plate placement and troubleshooting problems with phones, networks and the like.

Great gig, I wish I didn't have to quit it before... luckily my dad took me back. :D

Finally making some decent money. Don't be surprised if I'm actually buying some more modifications here in the next few months.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Sep 23 2005, 03:06 PM
i work at pizza hut delivering pizza while i go to school.

the hourly pay sucks donkey balls (5.50/hr) which is mostly due to supply and demand. theres like 50,000 students all looking for jobs in this small town, so employers can pay min wage cause they know if you wont work for it, someone else will.

but i make decent money on tips. and i get 1.25 commision for every delivery i take. i can make anywhere from 50-75 bucks a night, sometimes more if its REAL busy or if the tips are good. biggest single tip ive had was like 30 bucks last week, that was sweet :)

so all in all ill make like 250-300 a week which isnt bad at all. and only like 100/week is taxed cause the rest is tips, lol.
[post=559436]Quoted post[/post]​

I did that for a year and a half. 5.25 an hour with a .75 cent delivery fee. I'd end a 37 hour week with over 400 in my pocket, not including my paychecks. They were only about 300 every two weeks though. I made more money there than anywhere else, ever... and for the first year my tips were tax free, we never had to report them. :)

Well I am a pro snow boarder and check collector/writer, for the next 6 months. As for when there is no snow I own a small renovation company. I love the work and make great money doing it. Also as of 4 months ago I have been curbing homes, and building in fills. So you could call me am entrepreneur.

student at temple university

living in center city philly owns my ass

i work at jacks' firehouse(bar and restaurant) as a float/barback makin anywhere from 50-250 a night

and during the summer i intern/work at an insurance brokerage co selling commericial insurance which is what ill be doing when i graduate and what im going to teh college for

and its 2 am here on the east coast nd im hammered on my way back from my friends kegger goin to bed for work tommorow lol wow im sure ill look at this tommorow and say wow im a douch bag :lol:

Back