So I might buy a new car....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Time to get something new....

And it looks like the Milano Red Fit sport automatic might be on the top of my list.

Second on the list is an outback....

but the price and payments shove me towards the fit.

It's mainly to DD to work when I don't feel like pumping gas into the other gas guzzlers...and for the wife to use to DD to school. So it has to be an automatic....

I'm going sometime this week to test drive one and see how long I'm going to have to wait til one shows up....

And I'll slap the Watanabe RS-8's on it in a heartbeat....:cool:

Well, the wife and her friend went Sat to look at the Fit, and her friend bought an Orange one on the spot, but has to wait 5 weeks for it to show up. The wife loved it on the spot...because they showed a Llama riding in the back of the fit in the broacher. And the wife also like the paddle shifters...I bet she doesn't know what their for, but she liked the idea of them. And she even approved of the red...which she hates...because most of the cars I have are red...and she can't stand it.

large12.jpg

it still pulls a 9 on the 0-60...and a 17 on the 1/4 mile....it's faster than a stock 87 crx.... more hp, a few extra pounds....and I got other cars for speed....hehe.

Fit for DD, Subby goes up for sale, CRX for autocross, Red Z for drift and cruising, white Z for road race, shows, and street races.

yea, well, who needs all those cars? Not me. I got the Black Widow and the Blue Demon. That's about all I'll ever need... I'm just happy I didn't have to get rid of the widow. I was thinking I'd have to sell her. :( But, nope. :) I paid 16k for the Fit, and I am happy. :)

I'm hoping to keep mine about 16K's, Fit sport auto, red, with everything available...$2-3K's down, might get hung with 8%+apr, sell the subby for $2Ks, and slap that on the first payment. Be in the hole for 11k's for 5 years...and have a car that I can't mod...except the wheels...I'll sell off the sport wheels and see if I can get some money for them on Craigslist or Egay. Pimp the wats, and maybe get some cheap sportmax to throw some winter tires on. Once the crx gets turbo'ed, then DD'ing that will not be economical.

Well, everyone on H-T tried calling me a liar until i posted the sales contract. With the extended warranty (and I didn't get many options) it was 17,200. Sale price of the car with Floor Mats, Cargo Net, Cargo Tray... NO HFP Wheels... but they wanted 2,100 and I can get them for 800... so... I told them to remove them. You won't get away with it being 16k flat with ALL the options... not that there's many you'll want anyway... but yea...

Either way you got it planned out. Hope you find one!!!

I'm going to miss the Suby... :(

It's finally running right, driving perfect, and stops on a dime...it's just got a ton of miles... tapping 185,000 soon.... a full tune up or an engine swap...and it will still keep going forever...but the wife doesn't want me to do a swap on it, since she's planning on school full time and wants reliability.

Sport-Auto.

WTH is the point?

San Jose, CA to Stockton, CA = one of the worst commutes aside Los Angeles. Sitting in it makes me want to cry in the integra. My kids are always with me on that trip, so I chose the Auto because I can be lazy... and the paddle shifters... lmao... well, they're best for traffic situations. That's what MY point was for getting the 5AT. ;) And the sport trim has Cruise Control, WMA/MP3 CD player, AUX input for iPod (DON'T GET THE MUSICLINK! IT SUCKS!) and a few other things the Base doesn't have...

Sport-Auto.

WTH is the point?

The wife has MS, her last lapse with it knocked out her legs. right leg was numb, and her left leg was dead. When she re-lapse's, then I got to drive her, but when she can move her right leg again, then she can drive....

the fit is the future of cars, unless they reallllly get invested in hybrid sports cars/sedans/suv's and make them realistically affordable and economical.

I sat in a fit a little while ago at the dealer, I liked it alot!!! hmmmmmmmm bike for fun, fit for dd.... ah, well thats atleast a couple years away. :(

go for it man!!

a local guy i bought a hatch from had a fit on order, they told him he MIGHT get it in may, but i guess it came in last week

I was lucky. The one I wanted was sitting on the showroom floor. I took it home that day. :) I've had a few people tell me 'don't you know there's a waiting list for those?'

doesn't seem like it if I can get one when I walk in.

I'm still with you, Clayton. Get one. Your wife (and even you) will love it.

Back