So i went grocery shopping....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I love sam adams, a darker beer is always better, but if I'm drinking to get drunk I'm not spending 12 bucks on a 6 pack, I'm spending 15 bucks on a 24 pack of bud or coors light.

I love sam adams, a darker beer is always better, but if I'm drinking to get drunk I'm not spending 12 bucks on a 6 pack, I'm spending 15 bucks on a 24 pack of bud or coors light.

If your drinking to get drunk you can spend 18 bucks on a 8 pack of Dogfish Head 90. At 9% per beer you better be able to get drunk :) Plus its enjoyable and less pissing.

thats too fucking expensive. 18 bucks for 8 beers? I can get drunk just as easily off 3-4 bud lights costing less than half that.

What I used to do is start off with one or two Sam adams boston lagers, and when I started getting buzzed I'd switch to the cheap shit and get plastered for cheap.

whiskey/bourbon are for rednecks.... :p
now remy martin, mmm....

brown ales like newcastle are a thumbs up too. it seems like stouts are an acquired, but i love it, especially with pale ale.

same.. i like dark beer.. not Guinness dark though.. i can have maybe one of those every 6 months
If they could make Guinness darker I would love it more.

As for get drunk beer... 12 of Molsen XXX. Like 7.3%, tastes good and not too filling(read: drink a lot quickly). Molsen is cheap too, especially for an import.

thats too fucking expensive. 18 bucks for 8 beers? I can get drunk just as easily off 3-4 bud lights costing less than half that.

What I used to do is start off with one or two Sam adams boston lagers, and when I started getting buzzed I'd switch to the cheap shit and get plastered for cheap.

Well if you think about it, 1 Dogfish Head 90 is 2 budlights, so you really only need to drink 2 if you are that much of a light weight. So really your gettign the equivilent of 16 beers for 18 bucks but only needing to drink half as much. You would be all set with a 4 pack then cause thats like drinking 8 budlights, but again, its allot better and less pissing

Well if you think about it, 1 Dogfish Head 90 is 2 budlights, so you really only need to drink 2 if you are that much of a light weight. So really your gettign the equivilent of 16 beers for 18 bucks but only needing to drink half as much. You would be all set with a 4 pack then cause thats like drinking 8 budlights, but again, its allot better and less pissing
That's why I started drinking vodka on the rocks. There was a point in college when I would be breaking the seal and barely have a buzz. Love a good double bock though.

whiskey/bourbon are for rednecks.... :p
now remy martin, mmm....

brown ales like newcastle are a thumbs up too. it seems like stouts are an acquired, but i love it, especially with pale ale.

Remy? Sorry, but if I've heard it mentioned in a rap song, I refuse to drink it. And whiskey/bourbon are not redneck drinks.

1_0614feat1.jpg

See that my friend? That's a $38,000 bottle of whiskey!

Back