so James (2000Si) just left for Texas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Do strippers think they own the world? Sheesh, WE are paying their college tuition. WTF!

Oh, wait, I get it. They think since their bodies are seen as objects, then every woman in there is considered one and fair game. stupid pole dancers.

Do strippers think they own the world? Sheesh, WE are paying their college tuition. WTF!

Oh, wait, I get it. They think since their bodies are seen as objects, then every woman in there is considered one and fair game. stupid pole dancers.

pretty much

i miss the days of going to the strip club and throwing change on the stage when the girl was busted.... or sitting away from the stage and throwing crumpled up dollar bills at the stripper bouncing them off of her until she would leave the stage in tears... i guess something about being up there as an object and getting pelted with balled up dollar bills that makes them suddenly realize what they truly are... the first 2 bills usually just aggravate them a little... the next 2-3 you will start to see a distinct change in her look and mannerism... at this point you are usually only another $3 away from her busting into tears and running off the stage... the most its ever taken was 10 bills... $10 is well worth the satisfaction of seeing a stripper cry.... throwing change on stage REALLY pisses them off

Bloodhound Gang - A lap dance is so much better when the stripper is crying.

True Story.

I've seen a girl slap a guy who threw dollars at her... all crumpled up. This happened for about 3 hours and 8 dancers. Quite funny, actually. E, your story made me think of that and I was laughing my ass off. I'd love to see it again... but the way YOU do it. lol

You got half of that right... Replace "college Tuition" with "mildly veiled crack habit" and you've got an A.

You guys are being hard on the girls.

SOMEONE has to bounce their tits/ass for me. And honestly, why would you go to a strip club and try to make the girls cry? People who do that have some deeply rooted personal problems.

You got half of that right... Replace "college Tuition" with "mildly veiled crack habit" and you've got an A.

It's the running joke that they're all students. Even the ones who have been there for about 20 years. I was being facetious. :)

You guys are being hard on the girls.

SOMEONE has to bounce their tits/ass for me. And honestly, why would you go to a strip club and try to make the girls cry? People who do that have some deeply rooted personal problems.

I can do that, and you don't have to pay me. So, why can't we make them cry, again?

i have nothing against the profession as a whole

but some of them need to be put in their place

I can do that
ORLY? :D

But you aren't waiting by the side of the road on long road trips, welcoming me in, bringing me beer, and shaking your booty in my face. Internet bewbies are awesome, but you just cant convey the whole live dancing thing through a monitor.

I didn't mean over the computer. Sheesh. I'd even feed you grapes and fan you with huge leaves, my King. :D I was just saying, I could do everything a stripper can do... not that that's a compliment to anyone.

actually, I digress - Ruby Road, Connecticut truck stop down the road from Turbomirage has a VERY hot road whore that hooks in the dunkin donuts.

I didn't mean over the computer. Sheesh. I'd even feed you grapes and fan you with huge leaves, my King. :D I was just saying, I could do everything a stripper can do... not that that's a compliment to anyone.

Sounds awesome, but we live 90867089769876 miles apart. So the odds of that actually happening are slim to none. But, if that ever happens, I'll certainly take you up on the offer. Grapes included.

Reality sucks sometimes.

Wh... WHAT !? Have you ever SEEN a road apple ?!

I was talking about finding a decent strip club along the side of the road, not a two bit whore.

Wow, that's an exaggeration. I have family in TX. And, haven't you heard? I'm planning a HondaSwap tour of the USA. :) Taking the Fit cross country. Reality TV anyone?

pretty much

i miss the days of going to the strip club and throwing change on the stage when the girl was busted.... or sitting away from the stage and throwing crumpled up dollar bills at the stripper bouncing them off of her until she would leave the stage in tears... i guess something about being up there as an object and getting pelted with balled up dollar bills that makes them suddenly realize what they truly are... the first 2 bills usually just aggravate them a little... the next 2-3 you will start to see a distinct change in her look and mannerism... at this point you are usually only another $3 away from her busting into tears and running off the stage... the most its ever taken was 10 bills... $10 is well worth the satisfaction of seeing a stripper cry.... throwing change on stage REALLY pisses them off

LMMFAO OMG thats hillarious!! you fucking rule man!! LOL

**edit** rep for E on that one!!! lol

Back