so James (2000Si) just left for Texas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yea... well I wasnt trying to tease anyone or bring anything upon myself! No intentions of debaucherous sexy time. Seriously 97% of my friends are guys anywho... Im "like one of the guys." As for James he's got to be one of the most innocent guys that I know... seriously!

Oh James BTW, you missed out... went to Fantasy Ranch Saturday night... FTMFW! On another note can you sue a stripper for sexual harrassment that wasnt consented? I got molestededed by a stripper! :eek:

Well, we can read his post:

And observe the following:
He was looking for opportunities to make a move, but just didnt feel comfortable doing so while her friends were around. Hence the above post. Jamie's ex even picked up on this vibe and decided to get all jealous and defend "his" woman. We all know that a single male doesnt drive 1700 miles to a single female's house in order to drink beer and hang out. Especially when said female posts pics of tits and sexual connotations on the internet. That being said, the female made sure to post 200+ pound men around her at all times. I think james weighs 110 soaking wet. Perhaps she put out the bait, got something on the line, and had no idea what to do with it. And that made her nervous. James failed miserably at his plans of drunken debaucharous motorboatin'. And jamie may or may not be too nieve to know that this was the foundation of the whole trip. Of course, james would never ever admit that. But he is male, and he is wired a certain way.

Perhaps I am totally wrong. :ph34r:

Well, people still enjoy taking things I say the wrong way...

My point was EVEN if I wanted to, I never had an opportunity. I didn't want to, didn't have the opportunity, never wanted to try so I didn't.

Anyway. you = :ban:

Yea... well I wasnt trying to tease anyone or bring anything upon myself! No intentions of debaucherous sexy time. Seriously 97% of my friends are guys anywho... Im "like one of the guys." As for James he's got to be one of the most innocent guys that I know... seriously!

:werd: she is. and :werd: I am. :D

Oh James BTW, you missed out... went to Fantasy Ranch Saturday night... FTMFW! On another note can you sue a stripper for sexual harrassment that wasnt consented? I got molestededed by a stripper! :eek:

:(

I wanted to hit up the strip bar Thursday night... we should have left Brandan and Twig to their racing game. lol

Go watch your squidbillies, Trailer boy!

Yeah, we'll do a double date with Tein and her stripper.

Back