so mad!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BIGMAN

hey everyone, i know im new round here so thanks to everyone whos helped me out with my swap, the ones who have must of realised by now that im new to all this and kinda unlucky with the swap so far. but how about this for a kick in the teeth.
took my car to the local honda dealer this morning on the back of a trailer (doesnt run) to see if they could diagnoes the problem for me. took it off the trailer and parked the car outside the front of the honda shop on the street (didnt know where they wanted it in the workshop or in the parking lot). took the keys into the shop and handed them to the service manager where upon i pointed to the car told him it wasnt locked (stupid i know!) and he said he,d have it moved to the workshop straight away, happy enough i walked away.
next thing 5 oclock tonight i recive a phone call from my girlfriend whos parents had just been to the store near the honda dealer and saw my car still sitting in the street unlocked now missing my cd collection, lucky enough no theiving bastard had chance to get at the stereo system , rims or what ever else they felt like taking.
my girlfriends managed to find a honda guy working late ( shut 12.30 on saturday) and got the car pushed into the workshop.

can you fucking belive they had just forgotten about my car im so fucking pissed off hence the reason im telling you guys as you can appreciate the amount of blood, sweat and tears that goes into a project, let alone $$$$$$

i know i was stupid to have left it unlocked with everything still inside and yes i probably desevere a slap for doing so, but even so i thought i could of put a small amount of trust in a company as big as honda. maybe not. so mad!!

thanks for your time

Originally posted by BIGMAN@Apr 17 2004, 11:42 AM

i know i was stupid to have left it unlocked with everything still inside and yes i probably desevere a slap for doing so,

you're right, you do.
dealerships are like the number one target for people wanting to rip shit out of cars. shitty or no surveillance, sleepy or no rent-a-cop security.. and you leave an import(target) sitting, unlocked.. very unwise.

sorry about your luck, but you set yourself up for that one.

Theives suck..i've had my entire cd collection stolen twice...first time was like 150 cd's...second time it was like 250 ...after the second time they came back and stole my deck 6 months later...phuckers! So i can definatly feel for you...even though you were stupid to leave the car unlocked there with your cd's in it...

I hate thieves. I wish to inflict major pain and damage on any thief I catch. I don't even care if they are stealing from me or someone else. :ph34r:

Originally posted by ktanaka@Apr 17 2004, 04:25 PM
Exactly why I only have burned CDs in my car.

:werd:

Except I keep the originals in my car and I have all of them on my harddrive...if they get stolen oh well I got original-cd quality backups.

Back