So many 80's movies, how about one more

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Do you ever watch the shows (cartoons, etc) that we used to watch? which ones WEREN'T using drug references, or didn't have some shred of gayness in it? Smurfs - Vanity. He was gay. Period. Flower in his hat, carried a mirror and talked with a lisp. Thundercats - Lionel never made it with the girls. Panthro... well... yea. Then, of course we have the Snorks... they had penises on their heads. They used to talk about drug stuff... the things you don't catch when you're little and shrug off. Scooby Doo needs no explanation.

Sesame Street is the only one I don't find 'too' obvious in its references. Save for Bert and Ernie, they were pretty clean.

I have 2 neices aged 3 1/2 and 1. i've cought it on pbs a few times at my sister's house.

besides, i got laid yesterday. with a chick. twice.

therefore, i'm not gay.

Well, I have a 1 year old nephew, twin 1 year old nieces a 6 and a 7 year old nephew but I still don't watch or catch glimpses of reading rainbow.

I didn't insinuate you were ghey. I insinuated you have nothing better to do with your time.

Back