sol + $$$ + arm = ????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

adam, you should see this one drifter s2k I've seen around. Tein's, 2.0 way LSD, bunch of other things. Holy shit is that car bad ass. I've seen it drift twice now. The thing is crazy.

yeah lets see some drifting videos like E's

:roll:

Originally posted by micah@May 31 2004, 12:02 AM

Bashing into guard rail < leaving the hatches unlocked on roof and sending it scraping across the highway :)

Originally posted by Havok+May 31 2004, 12:23 AM-->
@May 31 2004, 12:02 AM

Bashing into guard rail < leaving the hatches unlocked on roof and sending it scraping across the highway :)

i was up for 3 days on 4 hours sleep in the middle of spring break

and i dont see how forgetting to lock a roof < forgetting your not a professional drifter

shit.. i think i'm actually taking a step back in the speed dept. by going this route.

stock as they sit i've seen anywhere from 13.8 to 14.6 so who knows..

i'm not even sure if it'll ever see a drag strip.. i want to auto-x and road race her :)

Originally posted by micah+May 31 2004, 01:41 AM-->
Originally posted by Havok@May 31 2004, 12:23 AM
micah
@May 31 2004, 12:02 AM

i was up for 3 days on 4 hours sleep in the middle of spring break

and i dont see how forgetting to lock a roof < forgetting your not a professional drifter

ummm how bout the fact that i wasnt trying to drift???

i just went into the corner way too fast and lost the ass end of the car

i dont see how that means i was trying to be mAdD tIte jDm d0rIfT0 KiNg y0!!!1!!

personally i think drifting is fucking gay

Back