Sol parts, GSR tranny, b series related stuff

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xlerate93

Ok, long story short i drove through a puddle and shot a rod through my block in two places (that I've seen so far). Some of you know about the B20 swap, some of you dont. I'm not sure what will be salvagable off the block itself, however everything that comes off will be sold.

Sol Parts:

Ameripol Top - 550 (THIS IS A FUCKING FULL ROOF, STOP SAYING I'M CHARGING TOO MUCH, IF YOU CAN FIND ONE FOR THE SAME PRICE ITS BECAUSE ITS JUST THE DAMN PANEL AND NOT THE WHOLE ROOF!!)
Mugen Style front bumper - 300, or 200 plus stock. (this is a VIS techno-R front and had the aux lights shaved, bumper is gray primer)
VIS oem CF hood - 300 (looks great)

I think thats it for strickly Sol related....

GSR tranny - 750 (it has 510 miles, thats right, 510 miles.)
ACT Street/Strip Clutch - 200 (also has 510 miles)
ACT lightening flywheel - 300 (once again, 510 miles)
B-Series mounts (from when i swapped from my d16 (complete kit for your swap from a d)
Skunk2 Intake Manifold for LS B18B or B20 - 250
AEM polished CAI - 100 (includes filter cleaner for K&N intake filter)
DC JDM style ceramic header for all B-Series - 200

I'm sure there is more I will update it later when I get a chance.

Ways of contact:

AIM-XLerate93
Email- XLerate93@aol.com
Cell - 203-704-0749

Prices may vary as I get more insight on things and my situation and as I take pieces off and can get pics of everything.

Thanks,

Craig Gebhardt

fs.jpg

fs0.jpg

fs1.jpg

fs2.jpg

fs3.jpg

fs4.jpg

fs5.jpg

fs6.jpg

fs7.jpg

fs8.jpg

fs9.jpg

damn- she went BOOM in the night.

your damn people and your aem intakes keep getting owned.

comptech ice box > aem

What about the Water Pump, how much shipped to 64015 if in great condition. just a reminder I can get one for 44 new from Advanced... so please let me know, thanks

Originally posted by xlerate93@Nov 7 2003, 05:18 AM
Ok, long story short i drove through a puddle and shot a rod through my block in two places (that I've seen so far).

CAI = Hydrolock!

I hate that for you!!!

Originally posted by EGLSHB@Nov 8 2003, 12:30 PM
what kiinda deal couls a man get on the roof, bumper, and hood?

asking price for the roof is 550, asking price for the bumper is 300, also 300 for the hood

ill knock 50 bucks off each, so 500, 250, and 250

1000, we can say about 1250 or so shipped.

750 shipped for the tranny, cuz i got the money, im just looking for the right deal,

damn, that tranny looks brand spankin new! do you have an exhaust for sale?

damn i want that roof.
insanely bad.
i got the money, lemme think it over. not sure that i need to blow that much cash atm.

god i want it :p

Back