Some Local Cars Get Together

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CarAudiophile

Just a usual Weekday night but we had temps in the 70's. So we could actually be outside.

NF6R8105.jpg

NF6R8108.jpg

NF6R8117.jpg

NF6R8122.jpg

NF6R8124.jpg

NF6R8125.jpg

NF6R8129.jpg

NF6R8133.jpg

NF6R8134.jpg

NF6R8142.jpg

NF6R8145.jpg

NF6R8180.jpg

NF6R8182.jpg

NF6R8186.jpg

NF6R8189.jpg

NF6R8197.jpg

NF6R8226.jpg

NF6R8230.jpg

NF6R8233.jpg

NF6R8241.jpg

NF6R8247.jpg

NF6R8253.jpg

NF6R8256.jpg

NF6R8261.jpg

NF6R8268.jpg

NF6R8280.jpg

NF6R8292.jpg

NF6R8305.jpg

NF6R8373.jpg

those cars are sex. So clean and well cared for, with actual products on them that make a design. Pro-quality.

I also couldn't imagine a group of mixed brands hanging out. The Watercooled VW guys here are complete assholes and the GM guys wouldn't be caught dead with Hondas. Honda people here are like puppy dogs "Hey, you gotta a carbon fiber hood ? huh hu hu ? Wanna hang out? huh huh huh ?!

hahah..

The EK is not a hatch. Your opinion is now Null and Void in this Topic. Please Exit.

Everyone here is pretty cool with whatever you drive. We are more about personality and who we hang out vs. what kind of car. Pretty childish to judge someone by a Ride.

Some pretty badass photos! :thumbsup:

That delsol is sick, what kinda rims are those?

And fapfapfap @ the WS6.

All those cars are nice, except the delsol, which I'm sorry to say is fucking terrible IMO.

Quoted post[/post]]
hahah..

The EK is not a hatch. Your opinion is now Null and Void in this Topic. Please Exit.

Everyone here is pretty cool with whatever you drive. We are more about personality and who we hang out vs. what kind of car. Pretty childish to judge someone by a Ride.

first off, i can't see the back of the car. only the front. so i can't tell it's a coupe. sorry to assume it's a hatch. second, i didn't judge anybody by their cars. Just giving my opinion on what is nice there and what isn't.

I didn't even notice the camaro's aftermarket bumper.

I did, however, notice the WRXs paint job. Do these guys hang out with a painter, or know someone in the same shop ? They all have some degree of painting done, and there aren't even scratches on these cars.

The STi is a Stock Color.

These cars are typically not driven year round.

But the V-Dub, the EK and the STi are all year round cars.

But its essential here that you have 2 cars. One winter and one summer. Its hard to make them be the same car. The Teg on the Rota's is Kyles (1320video) Beater winter Car.

And these guys have no real relation with any painters just they keep clean care of their cars.

Fuck what do you people do for work ?! That Teg is his beater ?!

I have two cars too... It's enough for me to keep up with one of them.

Back