Some new toys =) I have too many hobbies

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well guerilla tactics are for pussies, but works good as hell...those who try to battle straight up usually get shot the easiest. id rather be a live pussy then a dead man.

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jan 16 2005, 01:23 AM
Ebay for teh swords..... :)
[post=446296]Quoted post[/post]​

sorry let me reword it

I want a REAL samurai sword.

you cannot export a real samurai sword from japan so the only way I know of is thrugh the guy I was talking about.

Actually....a long time ago, Japan invaded China...and then when they got de-vaded, a lot of old smurai swords from the Japanese armies officers, were left in China...so a few of the Chinese knive collectors has been stock piling various swords...and now they are mostly on Ebay...

I was going to buy one...to see how it would come thru the customs...and to see the quality...but at that time that I was looking for one....I was broke... :(

But now...it's a different story...I might start looking again... :)

And I have found a few in CT...but everyone wants too much for them....but they are here and there...like at the antique auctions and other places around the area...

I was thinking about the p22 or the p99.

In Pa you can get a permit to legally carry a handgun, shotguns and rifles are sold at walmart with proper ID.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 16 2005, 04:38 PM
I was thinking about the p22 or the p99.

In Pa you can get a permit to legally carry a handgun, shotguns and rifles are sold at walmart with proper ID.
[post=446522]Quoted post[/post]​

Ditto same here.

The P99 is on my list of guns that I would like to get.

only reason I bought the P22 and not the P99 is the cost of ammo.

P99 is a great gun but its not a gun you want to shoot none stop for a few hours.

so for on avg I shoot off about 300 rounds a setting.

.22 ammo is 8.90 for a box of 550
9mm+ size ammo is like 9 bucks for 20

P99>P22 by far when it comes to keeping around the house.
P22>P99 when it comes to range time.

Back