somebody seems to be getting it right

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

he deserves it,,and he deserves to die,,but he doesnt deserve to die quickly and untortured..it needs to be slow and painful

You know I agree with you! anyone that is cruel to a child and puts the through cruel pain and tourture needs it returned 10 times fold! If it was that way I think you would see a lot less of it!

Why waste the time, food, and effort on someone who's never coming out of prison??? I think it's a waste, the world is waaaay too overpopulated and we have no room for a fucktard like him in our "civilized society". If he's human, he should've made that clear before he stuck it in a five-year-old.

Why waste the time, food, and effort on someone who's never coming out of prison??? I think it's a waste, the world is waaaay too overpopulated and we have no room for a fucktard like him in our "civilized society". If he's human, he should've made that clear before he stuck it in a five-year-old.
correct,,the wrld is overpopulated and the prisons are even more overpopulated...kill the fucking morons on deathrow,and lean out the laws,

In Washington you can either get the needle or the rope.

In Idaho you can either get the needle or a bullet.

I am Pro Death penalty. How many times have you heard of a Level III sex offender being released. That is Highly Likely to re-offend. Why the hell would you let someone like that out? I do not agree with having to pay these sick son's of bitches way through life. Even if it is in an 8x8 cell. I bust my ass every day and I have to support these dick heads?

If I had a choice on the method of execution would be; in a basement with one chair, a light and a .45. People on death row, even more so murders do not deserve a song and dance. They deserve to die alone in a shitty basement with nothing other then the God of their choice.

In Washington you can either get the needle or the rope.

In Idaho you can either get the needle or a bullet.

I am Pro Death penalty. How many times have you heard of a Level III sex offender being released. That is Highly Likely to re-offend. Why the hell would you let someone like that out? I do not agree with having to pay these sick son's of bitches way through life. Even if it is in an 8x8 cell. I bust my ass every day and I have to support these dick heads?

If I had a choice on the method of execution would be; in a basement with one chair, a light and a .45. People on death row, even more so murders do not deserve a song and dance. They deserve to die alone in a shitty basement with nothing other then the God of their choice.

Exactly. I was going to mention the money, good, honest, non-rapists spend on the jackasses in prison. I believe rape is a close runner-up to murder. Does anyone (who believes anything other than the death penalty would suffice) even know exactly what happens to someone who's raped? It's more horrible than most people know. It affects the family/bf just as much as the victim. Right along with murder.

Has everyone here forgotten what happens to these people in non-segregated prisons? If they don't get shivved then they get beaten down pretty bad and pretty regularly. Murderers, arsonists, and thieves all have mothers, sisters and daughters. Rapists, etc. are a great outlet for all that prison anger...

Word.

I know a couple people that have done time. And they said, worse thing you could be in jail is a rapist.

Back