Someone give this guy a call

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thats kinda of pushing for felony charges lol
the phone companies should be hiring you on the spot
you could make them BILLIONS

i dunno, i don't know what the legality of it is. i'm sure each company has a different abuse system.

0 or 3243243243243243232 texts, i pay $15 a month :)

i entered the number as posted by Dustin_m over at whitepages.com and the number is an unlisted number thats a land line. the provider is Pacific Bell and is in Chula Vista, CA

from what i know, he doesn't have a cell phone here in the states, that's why he was using the land line. atleast thats what he said on a voicemail he left my gf.

i might start playing around with ip-relay.com but the thing is, he is a programmer, so if he can get the ip that i'm typing from, that might be trouble. not that he is going to do anything himself, but he might try to say i'm threatening or harassing him.

from what i know, he doesn't have a cell phone here in the states, that's why he was using the land line. atleast thats what he said on a voicemail he left my gf.

i might start playing around with ip-relay.com but the thing is, he is a programmer, so if he can get the ip that i'm typing from, that might be trouble. not that he is going to do anything himself, but he might try to say i'm threatening or harassing him.

go to a proxy site.
through that site, enter another proxy site.
then do what you gotta do.

IP trace EASILY only goes back 2 hops, at least from a scripting point of view

Back