sooo pissed!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ha ha ya 94H ive played around with a few tippmanns, all your paintball lingo just brang back some good memories. I still remember most of the lingo too. I do miss my old spyder agressor, despite all the guns ive used, the spyder is the Honda of paintball. Not the fastest or most extravagant but they are reliable as shit, rarely break and are easy to swap and maintain. Also with a few good upgrades it can be as fast and accurate as the big boys. Sounds like a Honda to me. As a bragging right, my record was 17 BPS (chronographed), on a stock Smart Parts Shocker. Unfortunately i dont have a pic (or dynosheet lol) of me doing it but i have fast fingers, ask the ladies :).

Sorry for the topic slide, cant help when paintball talk comes up, too bad im out of the loop today, its been about 3 years now since ive played :(.

So what, were they saying that you should expect people to mess with it because it's a Honda, and they're popular? Or were they inferring that it's a POS?
i guess because its a honda when they pulled up and got out of the car i seen them laughing ......thats y i always hated cops

you should of got a paintball gun shoot the cops car and said dude its only a chevy

A cop was already shot in the face with a paintball when he was sitting in his cruiser. Thats why paintball almost got banned here in Canada.

A cop was already shot in the face with a paintball when he was sitting in his cruiser. Thats why paintball almost got banned here in Canada.
thats why paint ball gets banned in a lot of places. People dont realize what these guns can do. Just because its paint doesnt mean you can hit some one in the eye and take away their sight for the rest of their lives. which is why when you play, you play with masks.

safety first lol ive gotten sho many times with paintballs without gear on lol

Back