Special preview of the new California

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Oct 1 2003, 09:28 AM
and this affects you in what way now?

we got shitty drivers on the road already. this means we're going to have a bunch of shittier drivers now that probably won't even have any insurance. can we say hit-and-runs are going to go up.

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Oct 1 2003, 12:28 PM
and this affects you in what way now?

affects me in what way now?

a ) if they cant afford to be here legally, how can they afford insurance? so now we got a bunch of fucking illegals driving around with no insurance

b ) ummm if the mexicans are "above the law" and can be here illegally.....why the fuck can i be "above the law" like the mexicans? Why cant i do illegal shit for...oh wait a minute....ITS THE LAW. but apparently if you speak out against the illegal mexicans you are instantly branded a racist and bigot.

c ) just what we need. more assholes on our allready over crowded streets.

d ) if anyone in here isnt familiar with the term "white flight"
im predicting you will be in the coming years.....

its not because they are mexican. its because they are doing something ILLEGAL by being here ILLEGALLY

how fucking stupid do you have to be to understand that fact? i bet i could teach a fucking retarded monkey the definition of LEGAL and ILLEGAL

so they got problems in their own country. big fucking deal !!! is it MY responsiblity to suffer through overcrowding, more crime, and my tax money going to these illegal fucks? NO. THEY ARE NOT AMERICANS.

God forbid you speak out about them in pulic, or in school.....

you should all be ashamed of yourselves for being so racist because you choose to follow the law instead of looking the other way when thousands of people are breaking it. to shame california

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Oct 1 2003, 01:00 PM
apparently if you speak out against the illegal mexicans you are instantly branded a racist and bigot.

:werd:

Fuck illegals. My parents and my friends spent the time and money to come here through immigration and become US citizens- they can do the same. Hell, my parents both came here with just a suitcase and like $200 bucks back in the 50s and 60s, and look where they are now- they put two kids through top ten engineernig schools and sitting on a nice comfortable retirement.

I don't care if you're brown, yellow, red, black- if you're sucking up my tax dollars without paying your own and contributing positively to society, get the fuck out.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Originally posted by Calesta+Oct 1 2003, 01:18 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@Oct 1 2003, 01:00 PM
apparently if you speak out against the illegal mexicans you are instantly branded a racist and bigot.

Fuck illegals. My parents and my friends spent the time and money to come here through immigration and become US citizens- they can do the same. Hell, my parents both came here with just a suitcase and like $200 bucks back in the 50s and 60s, and look where they are now- they put two kids through top ten engineernig schools and sitting on a nice comfortable retirement.

I don't care if you're brown, yellow, red, black- if you're sucking up my tax dollars without paying your own and contributing positively to society, get the fuck out.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

exactly, my parents came over from italy during the 2nd world war. they came here LEGALLY, and whaddayaknow.....the BOTH graduated from college, and both speak the english language perfectly.

<<edit>> and another thing...

the mexicans talk about prejudice? you motherfuckers dont know the half of it...

Try getting SPAT on when walking down the street because you are a "dirty I-talian"

Try getting fired because you are a "dirty dago" and "from the MA-fia"

you motherfuckers really need to quit bitching about how "bad off you got it" and shut the fuck up.

my parents went through MORE predjudice and racism than any of you will ever see in your entire lives.

you bastards dont know how good you got it nowadays.....

thats all im saying....

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Oct 1 2003, 10:00 AM

its not just white people this time either tony... the fact is that people have already started to move to arizona, vegas and reno leaving california due to the bullshit thats going down here...

i mean check this you know how if a business has 20 or more employees... its mandatory for them to pay the health insurance... business owners just to be shady wll fire their whole workforce and try to get it to only 19 people working JUST SO THEY DONT HAVE TO PAY FOR THE HEALTH INSURANCE

people are also leaving cause of our crack headed Governor who IS GOING TO GET RECALLED... sadly Arnold will most likely, personally i would prefer if McClintock could win but he doesnt have a buttload of money like arnold

anyways, cali doesnt necessarily suck, but our government does... i love living in cali, but if they elected that racist bastard bustametyah [i know its bustamante], then damn i would definitely have to leave seeing as how his only reason for running to to take back cali for mexico

PS: speaking of illegal aliens in the US... i few days ago some bastard hit and run a 15 month old kid and killed the child... the suspect was found yesterday and was found to be an illegal alien with a record longer than forearm... the fact is thay cant do shit to him cause he is here illegally...

aint that some bullshit!

:angry:

Originally posted by 2 litre EG+Oct 1 2003, 01:23 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@Oct 1 2003, 10:00 AM

its not just white people this time either tony... the fact is that people have already started to move to arizona, vegas and reno leaving california due to the bullshit thats going down here...

i mean check this you know how if a business has 20 or more employees... its mandatory for them to pay the health insurance... business owners just to be shady wll fire their whole workforce and try to get it to only 19 people working JUST SO THEY DONT HAVE TO PAY FOR THE HEALTH INSURANCE

people are also leaving cause of our crack headed Governor who IS GOING TO GET RECALLED... sadly Arnold will most likely, personally i would prefer if McClintock could win but he doesnt have a buttload of money like arnold

anyways, cali doesnt necessarily suck, but our government does... i love living in cali, but if they elected that racist bastard bustametyah [i know its bustamante], then damn i would definitely have to leave seeing as how his only reason for running to to take back cali for mexico

PS: speaking of illegal aliens in the US... i few days ago some bastard hit and run a 15 month old kid and killed the child... the suspect was found yesterday and was found to be an illegal alien with a record longer than forearm... the fact is thay cant do shit to him cause he is here illegally...

aint that some bullshit!

:angry:

haha u owned page two and didnt claim it.

i agree with the people moving to Az. and Nevada. i know alot of people who have moved out of cali (not just white people) to those two states.

i would go, but i cant stand the heat, and i would move to the east coast, but i cant stand the cold (and humidity in the summer)

Illegal aliens do get in the way, but they do deserve some praise. They do try to earn a living for the family and live the "American Dream." Granted, they should migrate into this country legally to do so. Also, giving them a driver's license means nothing, they probably already drive cars without us knowing. Also, just because they are illegal immigrants they are bad drivers, they are bad drivers, because they are mexican. Let them take California back over, it was there's to begin with, what they should do is just give them a reservation like the fucking Indians, it would stop all these dumb laws that Gay Davis is using to try and gain support.

I actually have less of a problem if someone immigrates here illegally but tries to better themselves and isn't a drag on society... but if they just sit there and sponge off the system, don't get their citizenships, or act like everything is entitled to them, I've got major problems.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 1 2003, 01:49 PM
Also, just because they are illegal immigrants they are bad drivers, they are bad drivers, because they are mexican.

fuck off. just cause they're mexican doesn't make them bad drivers (but if i lived there i would be freaking out too). i know cause i'm mexican... and you don't here me goin' around talkin like i'm some "vato".
i'm a regular american just like you, and it pisses me the fuck off that those illegals come to the US everyday. it pisses me off that they sponge off the system. my extended family lives in california too, and it pisses them off too. my grand father came here before the 2nd world war and he fought in it for the US. my dad was a fuckin' Marine. so don't come out here spoutin' that kind of shit cause that is "Racist".

Originally posted by saturn_boy96+Oct 1 2003, 03:06 PM-->
Frankie P.
@Oct 1 2003, 01:49 PM
Also, just because they are illegal immigrants they are bad drivers, they are bad drivers, because they are mexican.

fuck off. just cause they're mexican doesn't make them bad drivers (but if i lived there i would be freaking out too). i know cause i'm mexican... and you don't here me goin' around talkin like i'm some "vato".
i'm a regular american just like you, and it pisses me the fuck off that those illegals come to the US everyday. it pisses me off that they sponge off the system. my extended family lives in california too, and it pisses them off too. my grand father came here before the 2nd world war and he fought in it for the US. my dad was a fuckin' Marine. so don't come out here spoutin' that kind of shit cause that is "Racist".

i'm not a racist, period. i love every color, creed, etc...etc...
i don't want those fukin illegal fukers driving on my streets. i know a lot of them drive already but this is an open invitation for all of them to jump in a car and go driving around.

i'm not saying that they are bad drivers but i've been to mexico several time. i've been to mexico city, cabo san lucas, juarez, and tj. i've seen the driving conditions, it's pretty poor.

Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 30 2003, 11:59 PM
And you'll be welcome here..

California politics, and worse - "lawmaking" has always been out of control. But remember that Muslim woman who had to wear her burkha on her licence? That's right.. California is third in line to Florida.

And at the top of the list is a tie. Any state that can let the Kennedies run loose and affluently kill affluent woman in affluent accidents is none other than Massachusetts ! Tied in that covetted #1 shittiest place in the US ranking is a state that has admitted to, and refused to cease, pulling people over because of their color ! NEW JERSEY!

-> Steve

Alas - my home state of Assachusetts is the armpit of America.

As of recent street racing problems, they have made it illegal to have a modified exhaust on your car.

Originally posted by saturn_boy96+Oct 1 2003, 03:06 PM-->
Frankie P.
@Oct 1 2003, 01:49 PM

That is racist, but im gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and HOPE to GOD that you are trying to say that Mexican Vehicles will probably be in poor condition considering their countries emmisions standards - which makes them unsafe and difficult to drive responsibly (i.e. no brakes).

I got that same picture in my email like 1 month ago, crazy........

And it was from my spanish Grandpa.

One Mexican's don't drive across the border so their car will not be in America. Two, it isn't racist because I myself am Hispanic. Three, Asians are bad drivers, it is a sterotype, not racist.

As of recent street racing problems, they have made it illegal to have a modified exhaust on your car.

You can't make any modifications to your car in California pretty much. You can't have aftermarket exhaust, unless you pass a smog test, which is pretty strict. You can't have any after market lighting done to your car, not even white/blue turn signals, you can't have your windows tinted, you can't have I/H/E turbo, supercharger, anything aftermarket. You can only have a body kit, if it is a bolt-on only kit.

As B would say "number 5937593795 not to live in California." Did I get the right number?

oh my fawk.. stop railing against illegals... they do all the manual (manuel) labor so i don't have to... :D

Back