speedometer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You need to adjust it to 50 Ohms. You'll need a volt meter. Check in that link it's probably in there too...

Uh, that might work, but the honda standard is to set it so when the throttle plate is closed, you get 0.495V on the TPS output.

yeah, same thing. you need the a tool to read that.

Wha?

Not the 'same thing'. Voltage, versus resistance. Vaguely similar, I'll give you that, but not the same. The tool doesn't 'read' either, you read, the tool measures. The tool to measure Voltage is a Voltmeter. The tool to measure resistance is a Ohmmeter. The common name for the tool to measure both is called a multimeter.

I think you need to do some more reading before you give anyone any advice.

thanks for the help on that. but how do i measure ohms or voltage. i know with a multimeter but like how exactly. thanks in advance:)

shit still dont work the speedometer that is. i replaced the vss and the meter just wont move. please sombody help me:(

Last edited:
ok so its weird but i put the d series vss in and it works now so that is fixed now all i need is to get the tps and an oil leak fixed and everything is done then i can finally drink some beers cause i have deserved it

Back