Spoon Engine?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok..a spoon motor..is the head an the block welded together..that why its more expensive...the whole block and head is built...and again..its all welded together...so u cant take the head off..or anything..

WTF?? welded together?:confused:

lmao@all the f&f quotes in this thread. You guys ROCK and crack me the hell up...sometimes while being informative too. :D

umm.. are you really comparing it to a video game??... :lame:

Play GT4 on ps2.....run a spoom civic in the 1/4 then run the same model stock civic, youll see. Are their parts worth the money?? who knows but who wouldnt like a civic that could spin 12,000 rpm?

Your talking about a SPOON equiped car, there are more parts involved in a SPOON civic other than its engine. He wanted know what a SPOON engine was, not how it compares to a stock Civic. Not to mention vid.games are not a good comparison. On GT4 my stock s2000 will only muster a 14.6 1/4 mile. I ran a 14.5 the first time out in the car in real life. After an intake, exhaust, and ACT clutch disc, it runs 14.0's/14.1 all day long. I love GT because it is so close to real, but it is not exact.

Oh.... and don't tangle with EG6SiR, he doesn't mind getting banned from HS for cussing out nOOb's...;)

e-thug.jpg

theres the issue....eg6 wont get banned for that :)....at least not by me.

I figured you guys learned to love it, but you have too, he's like the HS hitman, flamming on every nOOb in sight.

Anyhow, back on subject...... DIE THREAD DIE!!!!!!!

.....granny shiftin', not double clutchin' like you should. You're lucky that 100 shot of NAAAWS didn't blow the welds on the intake.....

cause we all know thats what nitrous is famous for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back