Spring NE Swap Meet, March 31st. CT. BBQ/BYOB

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

WARNING!!!!!!!

Useless post.......................... :D

DSC00662.JPG

DSC00664.JPG

DSC00666.JPG

DSC00667.JPG

:ph34r:

mmmmmm, that looks tasty. So what time is this shin dig going down ??

I have a body kit for a 2000 Civic 2dr, may fit other years bodystyles with z3 fenders I need to get rid of. 200 bucks. I can't make the meet but I should be able to drop the kit off if someone is interested.

ok, well, what I meant is what time should we begin to arrive ??

noon-ish till when-ever...come when you want...the early birds gets the best choice of parts though....

Yes, my final posting before the meet (I'm more than likely coming empty-handed, with just a print out of the shit)

If you want it, or if you have it, here it is :

I want:
Dune buggy shit. Bodies, frames, suspension, engine. Anything for a dune buggy.
Anything from a 20's body. Tudor, Truck or Coupe. Any old ass gear (old offenhauser things, etc)
Porsche aircooled engine. Anything.
Antique books
Antique clothing (jackets and coats, pre 1960s)
Floor lamp
Tools:
--Bandsaw
--Miter Saw
--Tile Saw
--Pneumatic tools (Spray guns particularly)
Any first gen CRX bits
S-10 axle shafts / S-10 dropped front spindles.

I have:
1984-1989 Toyota Truck bits - particularly 4Runner (Complete interior, rollbar, Doors with power locks and windows, tailgate with glass, front grille, 33"wheels and tires)
Toyota Supra GTS rims. 5 of them (Full size spare)
Lots of 16" tires
13" MG GB ultralites, 4x104 (old Honda, MG,) mint shape
Eclipse seats (1991, mint condition)
20R / 22R / 22RE heads (22R Hemi piston block)
Offenhauser intake
Holley 390 4bbl carb for Offenhauser ( 20R )
4AOD Toyota transmission, fully built. Great for automatic pickup truck or old school toyota dragster
1986 Brat Transmission (Brat owners will freak about this)
LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED TIRES.
I have an MR2 hood as well. Red.
I get all sorts of stuff. If you need something, let me know and I can track it down. (F-body parts, Any body panel, glass)
I have two sunroofs, one is a Toyota truck (I have a complete Toyota truck roof) and the other is a simple panel of glass for permanent mounting

I am bringing the Z6 head with me, and a few of the blasted intakes.

Guys i cant make it :/.

Gotta work on the car this saturday, plus Paul Oakenfold will be in the city that night . . .

Dude, you can see Paul over a crowd of people, or sit down and have dinner and hang out with the famous Pissedoff !

Dude, you can see Paul over a crowd of people, or sit down and have dinner and hang out with the famous Pissedoff !

Lol - see thats the thing - people from CT are supposedly coming down here to NYC to visit me . . .

And since i gotta get the car fixed anyways, it wouldnt make much sense for me to head up to ct :(

Damn scheduling conflicts

Back