Spring NE Swap Meet, March 31st. CT. BBQ/BYOB

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pm me the address, if Jeff wont go.. Ill go myself :) I understand it probably will be a calm day for you all. But i am interested in meeting everyone.

does anyone have any D15B7's or D16Z6's just sitting around becuase i just blew my head gasket and rather replace the engine with something freasher then have it blow up again a little later (motor has 203k on it)

well, I'll have the grill, charcoal, and the place...plus some beer for me, and since B will have a decent amount of Tire-rack money, I'll pick up some decent Sake this sat and he can pay me back....

everything else will be what you want to eat...I make a killer chicken burger, and I love BBQ'ing roasts with lime marinate. the meat is so soft, it falls off the fork. Once you get here, see what we don't have and drive 2 blocks to the grocery store and grab something...that's the best way this meet...

and if you plan to crash here, bring a sleeping bag and a pillow. I'd rather see people crashing on my living room floor than to hear about them crashing their ride's the next morning.

does anyone have any D15B7's or D16Z6's just sitting around becuase i just blew my head gasket and rather replace the engine with something freasher then have it blow up again a little later (motor has 203k on it)

I Do ! I'll bring it. Lemme know what other goodies you want, and I'll bring them.

OFFICIAL CELERITY NEEDS POST

I need:

• Stuff for a 76-77 Vega.
  • any hot rod / rat rod part. I need a 20's truck or tudor body, 2 door preferable but I'll work with anything
  • anything marked "Cosworth". I'll identify parts.
  • 4x100 wheels with a 38 offset. Lightweight preferred.
  • PC Equipment: 19" rack and rails. Rack U mounting system. 7" dou ble din touch screen. Micro ATX bits. Track ball.
  • Tools !
  • Any Dune buggy parts / bits. Looking for fiberglass "Manx" styles.
  • Added: I'm looking for a 1991 CRX HF. Also looking for the VTEC-E head from the 97 HX Civ. Carbon fiber ED / EF bits.

I have, and will bring upon request:
  • 84-89 Toyota Truck bits. Interior for 4Runner. Roof for 4Runner. 22RE Head with ISKY megacam. two or three ECUs. 33" tires on 16x10 wheels
  • 5x5 16" black ARE Wagon Wheels with 31" rubber.
  • 5 4x114 Supra rims (Old school toyota rims, GT-S Rims) with fresh Cooper Cobra white lettering tires.
  • Various 16" and 15" tires, all road spec and good shape.
  • 20R hybrid motor. 200 hp, 250 lbs/ft. 4 bbl Holley, Offenhauser intake, exhaust
  • Anything for a second gen Celica. trust me, I have it.
  • ED / EF Civic bits like a johnny racer intercooler, IHI48 Turbo, Mugen steering wheel (Momo MonteCarlo) Dashboard with VIN. various D15 heads. Z6 head. "Box 'o parts")
  • Ramps, jacks, Tools. Lemme know and I'll bring.
  • Added: I will trade a 1987 CRX Si (Mine.. the famous one) I'll trade a 1989 Pathfinder (That's good for nothing except a train station car), or I have a 1986 Peugeot 505 for trade for another $100 or so car with automatic.

Last edited:
sounds good... i cannot wait. Most likely i will stay and drive home in the morning. Just because it is a far ride home. But we will see :) Ill just wait and see when i get there. And parts... i have a bunch of parts from my old civic, mostly crap. Im just coming to have a good time.

I should state....NO BURNOUT'S.... and it will be a decent meet like last year...

but last years meet..the neighbors did tell me that when I left for a bit...that there was a tad bit of commotion or something...but they didn't mind.;)

What do you guys need for the party?

I should have said....4-5 horny mid-twenties single Asian chick's....:ph34r:

Bring them if you can find some...hehe.:cool:

This sound great, hoepfully i dont have to work that day and i'll come down. Anybody be interested in d-series turbo parts, IC, 3" kteller eg hb kit, zc hydro tranny?

Last edited:
Plenty of room......:p

DSC00635.JPG

DSC00636.JPG

I'm in

I have some stock Mini parts.......and that fuckin CCFab manifold

I don't believe I'll be as quite of a "power seller" as I was last year :)

the volt gauge should've worked...

I hooked it up to my jump box and it read 13v..?

Back