SRT-4 vs. GSR

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

props to the gsr..didnt do so bad no? even with passengers in both cars. nice to see a day time vid for once also, instead of a pitch black shot with some headlights and and exhaust

:thumbsup:

i hate srt-4's... prob cause everybody loves em so much. i hope some kid tries that with me this summer and video tapes it... it'll be a much different story :D

it did sound pretty good tho-even barked the tires shiftin at high speed :thumbsup:

I CANNOT WAIT until my Si is very low 14s/high 13s so I can pull with SRT4s like that.

Good Video!

Originally posted by lowandslow@Apr 18 2004, 03:12 PM
nice to see a day time vid for once also, instead of a pitch black shot with some headlights and and exhaust

:thumbsup:

i 2nd that motion....

Originally posted by HellBentHONDA@Apr 18 2004, 04:18 PM
i hate srt-4's... prob cause everybody loves em so much.

theres a reason why everyone likes em there fast!

I like em and in a few years maybe when they are uber cheap i would buy one :ph34r:

My old roommate has seen a crazy SRT-4 down in Florida that put down over 400whp on the stock block, and that was just a shakedown run while untuned. His a/f ratios were in the 9s and 10s, so once tuned correctly he would be good for 500whp easy. The block in the SRT-4 is just absolutely crazy!

I love how Mopar already has Stage I and II upgrade kits for it, along with a III on the way- they're really doing a lot to attract the import crowd to their brand.

yeah, my neighbor just got one about the same time i did my b18c type r swap. ass soon as he is done with his break in period he wants to run. I have gotten tor drive his car, and all i can say is nice! It pulls hard and smooth in any gear (once that turbo spools up). I think it will be an interesting run (especially if i have my vtec controller by then).
jon

I've seen two here in Montreal, one Blue and one Yellow. couldn't get close enough to try and race him. anyways...i hope it will happen some day...

Originally posted by 96IntegGSR@Apr 21 2004, 02:24 AM
yeah, my neighbor just got one about the same time i did my b18c type r swap. ass soon as he is done with his break in period he wants to run. I have gotten tor drive his car, and all i can say is nice! It pulls hard and smooth in any gear (once that turbo spools up). I think it will be an interesting run (especially if i have my vtec controller by then).
jon

I really don't see how a b18c swap in a teg has a chance against an SRT-4, but good luck and let us know how it turns out :)

Hmmmm....the other night when I drove to the hospital, on the way home, I came across another American driving a GSR. I passed him, and then got over, then he past me, after that it was tit for tat, till the turns, and I left his ass, but when I got on it he couldn't keep up. I gotta find me one of the SRT-4's on post and see how bad he smokes me.

Not my base, we have a couple LS's, and two typeR's, I think it is at a base about 45 minutes from here. Thats'a about when I lot sight of him (in the rear view :p )

Whoa that gsr kept up quite nicely.

But damn, got to hand it for to the SRT-4. Those things are looking quite appealing....

Back