SRT-4 vs. GSR

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yea, like three of them, one is always in the shop because it is a broke ass POS, another sounds like a broke ass POS, and the last is actually a nice sounding fast little mother.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Apr 21 2004, 12:44 AM
I did not think it would have even been that close. I have been smoked by a SRT4

If I remember correctly from what I read, that gsr is putting around 200whp, n/a.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Apr 21 2004, 05:16 PM
Yea, like three of them, one is always in the shop because it is a broke ass POS, another sounds like a broke ass POS, and the last is actually a nice sounding fast little mother.

Ah, ok. Always breaking huh? :lmao:

in the newest edition of modified mag there's a stock block srt-4 putting down
501 whp. car's are bad ass. got owned by one in my rex awhile back. I couldn't believe how fast that car was in stock form!

I think the srt-4 are so ugly and gay. wow you can make so much hp but its still looks like shit and it will always be a neon

agreed. the neon may be fast but its ugly! i just dont see how somebody who has good taste can look at that thing and say 'MAN! that cars SA-WEET!!' :puke:

if you want to go fast for cheap, buy a fuckin bug. you can make those things quick but who the f*k wants to be seen in one of those? its going fast and having some style that counts. im not about to lower my standards just to go fast.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Apr 21 2004, 05:16 PM

:roll:

everything engineered into that SRT4 motor is stronger and will last longer than anything in your b16.

It's not the motors fault the owners are retarded.

Originally posted by revolution8k+Apr 21 2004, 10:13 PM-->
@Apr 21 2004, 05:16 PM

everything engineered into that SRT4 motor is stronger and will last longer than anything in your b16.

:nobreed:

Originally posted by HellBentHONDA+Apr 22 2004, 12:15 AM-->
Originally posted by revolution8k@Apr 21 2004, 10:13 PM
92b16vx

:nobreed:

:newbie:

Everything in that motor is forged and built/tested to take 500+ hp. When shit breaks it's because of stupid owners who don't do maintenance on it.

Sooo.... :fuckyou2:

:p

if you're such a dodge lover/enthuiast, why dont you trade in your pizza delivery go cart and use your small change from tips you're always bitchin about that you get from that job that requires no education/IQ/training/experience and buy one? :p

j/p

man, what the fuck is up with all the threads getting out of hand and turning into personal attacks today? You all need to calm the fuck down or use that magical PM button.

Originally posted by HellBentHONDA@Apr 22 2004, 12:48 AM
if you're such a dodge lover/enthuiast, why dont you trade in your pizza delivery go cart and use your small change from tips you're always bitchin about that you get from that job that requires no education/IQ/training/experience and buy one??

uhm...

1. I didn't see that bullshit coming.
2. I'm an ANY CAR enthusiast
3. I like to know everything about different makes and models, so I know what I'm going up against. Ignorance is bliss, that suits you, doesn't it?
4. I don't want one.
5. My Si is cheaper
6. I already own my Si.
7. Insurance would kill me
8. I'd buy a wrx for the AWD over it first

Shall I go on? Nah.

So my job takes no education/IQ/training/experience huh? DUH?? Easy fuckin money. but i'll probably be leaving it soon for another job where I could be making 20/hr doing jack shit easy. It's not my fault you're jealous because you're either 1. slaving away in an office...or 2. you are still in high school.

Either way, I'm sorry that I didn't want to work as a digital phone technician anymore. Building a system cabinet, programming and catering the system to customers needs was getting boring. But of course you think you're bigger than me, so now you're getting a big internet cock to try to offend me just because I deliver pizzas. Trust me, a job like this takes a bit more skill than you give it credit for.

Once this other job takes off I'll be putting myself through school to do something with myself... probably automotive mechanics. Anyway, Why don't you worry about yourself and leave what I want to get to me, mmmkay??

Originally posted by La_Pieuvre@Apr 22 2004, 12:55 AM
man, what the fuck is up with all the threads getting out of hand and turning into personal attacks today? You all need to calm the fuck down or use that magical PM button.

Yeah damn me for telling him how it is. DAMN ME!!

Originally posted by La_Pieuvre@Apr 21 2004, 10:55 PM

oh, im sorry if my last post sounded like an attack. it wasnt. i was just stating facts , but anyway i was just thread-whoring. rev8k does it all the time starting worthless threads, i just would like to also once in a while :D

so im sorry for offending any girls, dick lovers or dodge enthuiasts.. :p

my last 2 posts i was just flippin you shit man :lol:

Why does everyone worry about what I start and talk about? oh boo hoo rev made a thread about his intake, yet I have nothing to post about. :bawling:

Originally posted by revolution8k+Apr 22 2004, 06:13 AM-->

It's not the motors fault the owners are retarded.

Strong parts, and quality engineering are not synonomous.

Dave and Goliath my friend, and no the one that's in the shop doesn't even get raced, it's a piece of crap.

When the SRT-4 has been on the road long enough to have some reliable-never-been-in-the-shop miles under it's belt, then we can talk about what is going to outlast what. Till then I am going to believe in the several hundred thousand miles with no problems what so ever motors that I have had.

And this has gone way too far off topic, getting it back on line, the drive of the SRT-4 can't drive worth a shit, the third race says it all, that and the last one, the SRT-4 driver or whoever gets all excited because they pull on him. But the third race hmmm....

Anyway, it is a good video.

:thumbsup: for your point of view. ;)

Back