Srt-4 Vs Turbo Si Vs Turbo Ex

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im boosting my ex next week....

maybe if i goto my local neon dealer and disintigrate every neon on their lot.........

oh well. whatevers clever. i saw one ealier tonite with some gay ass altezzas on ......
complete with HUGE ass fmic in front.

Originally posted by karnash@Jun 14 2003, 09:41 PM
oh well. whatevers clever. i saw one ealier tonite with some gay ass altezzas on ......

Don't worry- it still weighs about 2900 pounds. At least that's what the guy who owned the SRT-4 said in the shop today.

:lol:

His SRT-4 had stock Neon lights on it... so I guess the ricing of fast Neons has begun!

<_<

Originally posted by Calesta+Jun 14 2003, 09:44 PM-->
@Jun 14 2003, 09:41 PM

Don't worry- it still weighs about 2900 pounds. At least that's what the guy who owned the SRT-4 said in the shop today.

:lol:

His SRT-4 had stock Neon lights on it... so I guess the ricing of fast Neons has begun!

<_<

whatever.....

my goal is low 14's on a boosted sohc.

as long as i can RELIABLY get there (and stay there for many years to come with proper maintenance)
ill be happy.

ive resigned myself to the fact that there is and always will be someone faster than me.

ill just pick my fights carefully :lol:

funny how everybody here doubted the neon and talked shit and now that vids are surfacing it's all changing around :rolleyes:

nice vid, no suprise :)

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Jun 15 2003, 01:02 PM
We didn't doubt it, all we said is no matter how fast you make it, it's still a Neon.

:werd:

Neons are still much better cars than you guys give them credit for though.

Originally posted by BlackJDMdeath@Jun 15 2003, 09:54 AM
funny how everybody here doubted the neon and talked shit and now that vids are surfacing it's all changing around  :rolleyes:

nice vid, no suprise :)

i never doubted it. i actually said i'd take one. i think it's a hell of a car. Dodge actually made a wise choice this time around. i'm gonna start up a webpage so i can host all my videos and pics on there. i've got tons and tons of race vids. i'll post them soon.

DONE. check it out: sick video

it's real short but it's sick as hell how the vette gets smoked

Back