Starbucks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 2 litre EG+Sep 18 2003, 03:51 PM-->
sohcslammer
@Sep 18 2003, 12:08 PM
Why don't we pick a date 2-3 weeks from now and stick to it or we'll just talk about it forever like we have been.  ;)  Weekends are the best for me. We should meet up on a Friday afternoon and then go to the street races Friday night. I have still yet to go to the Los Angeles street races. I wanna see what the hype is all about. I'll bring my bong.  :lol:

sounds good to me... who is close to an area here in LA that has street races on a friday night? the races in my area are on saturday nights usually... but the races here suck balls lol

so someone speak up! and we'll set a date

CARSON !!!!!!!!!!!!

ALBERTONI AND 182ND @ the carl's jr.
i wont go tho, too many sherrifs cracking down and shit.

im down to get a mini-hondaswap street race going between us guys on here.
i know a couple of stealth spots we could run our shit.

if anyone has a nextel 2-way, hit me up with your 2-way #.
there is a stealth street in Carson in an industrial area. we post two cars at the ends of the street, both with nextels in case the po' po's show up.
if you guys are down to do that, ill gut my car and find some slicks to run y'all :D

no money tho, just for fun. there is no fun in running the homies for money..... :ph34r:

<<edit>> im pretty sure i could get Adam from shine street to roll his gsr powered eg hatch. if we keep this shit small (no "homeboys" or homie g's) itll be hella fun

I'm down with that shit Tony.

116*1523*13 Hit me on the 2-way baby.

Here's some spots in Burbank right by my boys' house...

City: burbank
Spot: In n out
Times: 9:00 till 12:00
Type: Local_Hangout
Comments: actually racers just come here and gather up and later on at nite, they head to the glenoaks races.

City: BuRbAnK
Spot: Glenoaks at Thrifty
Times: 12 til yo ass gets smoked
Comments: Come check out southern cali racers and all yo posers get da fuck outta here!!!!!

City: BURBANK
Spot: GAS STATION ON THE CONRER OF GLENOAKS
Times: AROUND 12-THE BRAKE OF DAY NIGGGAA
Comments: THIS PLACE IS THER SHET...YOU THINK YOUR CARS FAST...BRING IT ON CUZ...BEST CARS ARE ON THIS STREETS BUT DAYAM COPS BRAKE IT UP SOMETIMES..SCREWW THOSE FOO'S

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Sep 18 2003, 04:10 PM
These guys are fucking retarded. Do you guys know these places?

City:  los angeles
Spot:  Barington
Times:  10:pm-12:00pm
Type:  Local_Hangout
Comments:  come and loose your car in a race, and talk with some fine chicks.We only play for $money$ and pink slips so come perpared.Yo wach for thiese three punks they will smoke u so fast it blow your ball of. I think that ther names are Jonathan,vic, and Jaime. THEY HAVE FAT RIDES , also only bring fast ass imports because you will need it to race those punks.

City:  Los Angeles at sunset
Spot:  sunset street at a car Shop call Team iR
Times:  anytime from 8Am-8PM
Comments:  This Team are Tight, and many other racer team come kick it with them cause they do good seat cover and body kits i'm from team extrem, just tellin other people to check it out.

City:  Los Angeles (South Central)
Spot:  Baldwin Hills Plaza mall at Crenshaw Blvd. and MLK
Times:  Weekends from 7pm and up
Comments:  If you think you got a nice ride, come and comepte against our fully equiped NOVAS and HONDAS. We got sound competitions, wheel burnin', lowrider contests, etc... If you got a Lowrider, come and hop yo shit. This spot is where 2Pac used to hang out on weekends. Dont believe me? Check out his song, "To Live and Die in L.A.". Many rappers like Dr. Dre and the Eastsiderz kick it here too. Wanna look for bitches, Hoes or tricks? Come and take 1,2, 4, or 10 of them if you like. This spot usuallly gets more than dozens of cars. Come to this well known spot and just kick it or play.

City:  Los Angeles
Spot:  Valley Blvd. Meet up at Troys( on the corner of eastern and valley)
Times:  Thurs and Sat. 10pm-when ever
Comments:  Want to start up the valley races againe, they were happing bout 1 ago then stopped. Alot of local racing crews. Just go to race bring what u go.

City:  Los Angeles (El Sereno)
Spot:  Troys(corner of easter and valley)
Times:  Thurs. and Sat.
Comments:  Races. Just races no show cars, bring bitches, but mainly to race. Head the phuck up.

City:  LOS ANGELES (EL SERENO)
Spot:  TROYS(ON THE CORNER OF EASTER AND VALLEY) OR DINOS(ON MAIN)
Times:  THURS. AND SAT. 10-??
Comments:  STRIGHT RACING AND THATS IT NO BULLSHIT HERE WE NEED HARD CORE RACERS. IMPORTS, DOMESTIC, PISTON, OR ROTART WHAT EVER MOVES CAN PLAY. E-MAIL ME FOR DIRECTIONS. TIME TO BRING THE RACES BACK, SO WE CAN FUCK THIS TRAVLING SHIT. HEAD UP!!

City:  ROXFORD, LOS ANGELES
Spot:  DENNYS JUST TAKE THE 5 FWY AND GET OFF ON ROXFORD
Times:  11:30
Comments:  ITS A RACING SPOT NOT A HANG OUT SO DONT COME AND PLAY IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW!!!

City:  East Los Angeles
Spot:  Central on Olympic
Times:  10:00 - ?
Comments:  If u want 2 come race real cars this is the spot, u can find every kind of car here so come down 2 race and show ur car of,u can come and bust crazy shit like donuts. Come rave it up

City:  Los Angeles
Spot:  Southside Mall
Times:  Dec.12 1:00 PM
Comments:  Gots a sub 12 sec ride? Gots a Pimped ride? No po pos. You wanna chill go somewhere else. You wanna F**ckin race. Makes some Cash. We gots some phat rides.....Me myself i ride a Toyota Supra Bi turbo that runs sub 10. Think you gots what it takes. Be their and show. We got the perfect 1/4 mile strip with plenty of protection. Come and chek it out if you can.. Peace- B@ll@z

I guess wherever Troys is sounds the best. I fucking hate %99 of "street racers"  :roll:

fuck those places. They are all in the fucking hood.

Carson y0. safest place to go imo. everyone is chill there and peeps actualy pay up when they loose.

only types of people that goto the la spots are fucking homie g's and rice boys.

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Sep 18 2003, 04:15 PM
I'm down with that shit Tony.

116*1523*13 Hit me on the 2-way baby.

Here's some spots in Burbank right by my boys' house...

:p gimme till the end of next week. i turned my nextel off due to billing charges im disputing.

ill get it turned back on next week.

eh. lets just do a hondaswap (and friends) meet. i dont wanna deal with all the riff-raff that l.a. has to offer :p

City: East Los Angeles
Spot: Central on Olympic
Times: 10:00 - ?
Comments: If u want 2 come race real cars this is the spot, u can find every kind of car here so come down 2 race and show ur car of,u can come and bust crazy shit like donuts. Come rave it up

Riiiight. You don't think this is a good area????? :lol:

Edit: I am now the proud owner of page 2. page 2 :owned: I just :owned: page 2 Page 2 got fucking :owned: by me Holy shit I :owned: that fucking page.

:D

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Sep 18 2003, 04:26 PM
City: East Los Angeles
Spot: Central on Olympic
Times: 10:00 - ?
Comments: If u want 2 come race real cars this is the spot, u can find every kind of car here so come down 2 race and show ur car of,u can come and bust crazy shit like donuts. Come rave it up

Riiiight. You don't think this is a good area????? :lol:

Edit: I am now the proud owner of page 2. page 2 :owned: I just :owned: page 2 Page 2 got fucking :owned: by me Holy shit I :owned: that fucking page.

:D

orale vato. maybe i can get my green card while im down there....

OK, since no one else will pick a date, I will. October 10th is the new official SoCal Mini-meet. 3 weeks from today. Tony, aka Karnash, is going to take us all to a "low key" location where we will run our cars to our hearts content. I would like to meet up in the afternoon and then go race in the evening and then finish off by going to someone's house and :beer: .

This is tentative so if you can't make it that day, speak now or forever hold your peace. All I wanna know is - Who's commin with me?

#1: SohcSlammer - for sure
#2: 2LitreEG ?
#3: Tonyd0821 ?
#4: Raesini ?
#5: DvsPrelude ?
#6: ?
#7: ?
#8: ?

:feedback: :D I just wanted to use that....

im going if Ray is going.

if we are indeed planning a "race meet" i think it would be better to keep dates, times, phone numbers and names to a minimum on this thread.

ray, me, jason, you and dvs (and any friends you guys might wanna bring along with their cars) is totally cool. any other peeps we all dont know through friends or hondaswap regs, is just asking for trouble imo. we dont need 9 million heads showing up and causing problems.

if you jason, ray, dvs pm me, lets get this together through emails......
it would be really cool if one of you guys brough a video camera and posted some video on here. im bringing my digital camera and hopefully pics will turn out really good.

the area im thinking about is totally stealth, but it is in an industrial area. (manufacturing companies and what not that work late hours into the night.)

so im going to bring two friends (who dont race along), and post them up at the ends of the big ass block we are going to, with nextels in their hands. so if they see anything, we can be up and out of there in a matter of seconds.
so that solves the police problem.

i got a feeling tho it is going to be pretty fun tho !!!!

or if we cant get enough guys to run, lets just meet up and chill and laugh at ricers...

i saw a skyline the other night at that starbucks i was talking bout.....

my nextel is fucked up at the moment... <_<

my screen doesnt work, nor does the caller ID box on the outside of the phone

i95 biatch! [not that it does me any good at the moment]

but october 10th is a friday and it sounds good to me... i wont be bringing the civic cause im too scared lol... but i'll have the evo

B)

email me jason_parreno@hotmail.com and we'll get this mutha fucker on the road... im sure DVS_Prelude will be there, he's down for meets... Ray & Tony i expect both you bastards to be out there haha... and shadney, bring some greenery or i'll at least try to

;)

also we need to discuss what time in the day to meet and where... then the rest of the day will plan out as soon as that is decided...

id prefer to meet around 1pm then we'll plan the rest of the day out? iunno

email me!

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Sep 19 2003, 05:16 PM
my nextel is fucked up at the moment... <_<

my screen doesnt work, nor does the caller ID box on the outside of the phone

i95 biatch! [not that it does me any good at the moment]

but october 10th is a friday and it sounds good to me... i wont be bringing the civic cause im too scared lol... but i'll have the evo

B)

email me jason_parreno@hotmail.com and we'll get this mutha fucker on the road... im sure DVS_Prelude will be there, he's down for meets... Ray & Tony i expect both you bastards to be out there haha... and shadney, bring some greenery or i'll at least try to

;)

also we need to discuss what time in the day to meet and where... then the rest of the day will plan out as soon as that is decided...

id prefer to meet around 1pm then we'll plan the rest of the day out? iunno

email me!

how bout we meet up at a local speed shop?

one of the guys who works there (he's a member of this board) has a fully built gsr in his hatch.

im sure he would be down to roll too.

or starbucks is cool....

im not too sure about running in the daytime tho. but we can always find a spot !!

Kewl by me. I have 2 friends that live in Burbank that want to go. One has a 'teg and the other an accord. and nextels. :D I agree with Jason on the whole - meet at 1 and the day will plan itself. A speed-shop sounds like as good a place as any too. So, udated super-secret plans are = Oct 10th @ 1pm at an undisclosed location to go to another undisclosed location and do some undisclosed stuff. :D I'll be there.

And Jason - you KNOW I be bringing the greenery. B)

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Sep 19 2003, 03:08 PM-->
Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Sep 19 2003, 05:16 PM
Tonyd0821
@Sep 19 2003, 01:43 PM
im going if Ray is going.

what are you guys lovers?

:lol:

j/k

he wishes haha.

nah, i just wanna run a car that is close the performance of mine....

you and dvs will no doubtedly hand me my ass if we run :)

i'll hand you your ass without running you *wink*

lmao j/k

anyways nah there was no mention of a daytime run tony... just meet up during the day then when night falls the racer beasts within shall show themselves!!!

:spin:

oh and the idea of meeting up at a speed shop sounds even better... we can always go somewhere to get food or drink if we need it... question is where to meet up... oh and does anyone wanna bring me some albertacos when they come up from cerritos/long beach area haha... carne asada fries bro!!!!!

:tpp:

Shine Street y0. its over by IKEA off the 405 in Carson....Im sure u know where thats at 2litre.

Adam works over there, hes cool as fuck and been fixing up hondas forever and a day. I think he knows Bisi and them? dont quote me tho.
ill go down there this week and talk to him and see if he's coo coo with everyone meeting up over there,

OR

We can all meet up at my boy's shop, NuImage, over in Inglewood.

either way, i hope somebody brings a video camera so we can film that shit and upload it to the web....

i dont got one. i can make a 20 meg 1 min .avi file with my digital camera :lol:

or we can meet up in Long Beach somewhere, i konw a grip of Fillipino fools down there that are cool as fuck to chill with.

either way fine by me:p

Originally posted by haccord141@Sep 20 2003, 12:25 PM
they have a giant movie theatre there we can all meet up at.

the problem with that is we wont be near the spot we want to go race at... thats the deal that were trying to accomplish... a place to meet up and chill [and get lifted] then from there we go do our thing throughout the day... if its by IKEA i'll be late haha...

imma do some shopping for my new apartment im gettin in december

B)

IKEA ROCKS! lol cheap shit and pretty fashionable

anyways, shine street or nu image sounds good to me... im always down to meet new people... i'll try to invite my buddy with his 11 second turbo gsr hatchback just so that we hae some extra muscle to flex if we get hit up

nah mean???

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Sep 20 2003, 11:58 AM
Shine Street y0. its over by IKEA off the 405 in Carson....Im sure u know where thats at 2litre.

Adam works over there, hes cool as fuck and been fixing up hondas forever and a day. I think he knows Bisi and them? dont quote me tho.
ill go down there this week and talk to him and see if he's coo coo with everyone meeting up over there,

OR

We can all meet up at my boy's shop, NuImage, over in Inglewood.

either way, i hope somebody brings a video camera so we can film that shit and upload it to the web....

i dont got one. i can make a 20 meg 1 min .avi file with my digital camera :lol:

or we can meet up in Long Beach somewhere, i konw a grip of Fillipino fools down there that are cool as fuck to chill with.

either way fine by me:p

which adam? scarface from savas??? lol

man please tell me its scarface from savas!!! imma clown when i get there... but i think im wrong ;p

Back