Start-up Time

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by karnash+Jun 13 2003, 01:39 PM-->
Originally posted by dveit@Jun 13 2003, 12:26 PM
E_SolSi
@Jun 13 2003, 01:14 PM
get more ram in that bitch immediatly
anything less than 512 bogs up way too quickly
once you actually get shit installed and running on there youll be hating life

How much do you think an extra 256mb of RAM will cost? just estimates

some websites where i could get it w/ good shipping would be great, thanks.

fry's electronics.

www.outpost.com

go on pricewatch.com to find some of the best prices.

Originally posted by dveit@Jun 13 2003, 01:26 PM

How much do you think an extra 256mb of RAM will cost?

more than you can afford pal...crucial...

click click

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Jun 13 2003, 03:02 PM
Miscrosoft broke into my house, disrespected my family!

lmao

would have been better if it was bill gates tho :)

Ask any h4x0r, any real h4x0r, it doesnt matter if your pc boots up in a minute or an hour, booting is booting

Originally posted by sisteve@Jun 13 2003, 02:10 PM
more than you can afford pal...crucial...

click click

You're kidding right?

how about a half P of nug... now were talking :lol:

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Jun 13 2003, 04:23 PM
(Just typing that makes me think longingly of my bong)

:lol: I bet. I dont know if sisteve was being sarcastic or not when he said that 256mb of ram was expensive and more than i can afford. But... Laff... please. Pushing 1/2 P of nugs is expensive, lemme tell you. But it has its major advantages :D

Originally posted by dveit+Jun 13 2003, 04:26 PM-->
sohcslammer
@Jun 13 2003, 04:23 PM
(Just typing that makes me think longingly of my bong)

:lol: I bet. I dont know if sisteve was being sarcastic or not when he said that 256mb of ram was expensive and more than i can afford. But... Laff... please. Pushing 1/2 P of nugs is expensive, lemme tell you. But it has its major advantages :D

if you didnt get my statement...i think you NEEED to put down the bong

It always starts with a half.... :lol:
Soon you're on to a whole.
Then two is cheaper.
Hell, I might as well get a five pack right?
Then you're sitting at home with some friends and 8 black guys with guns and masks kick in your front door and duck-tape up you and your friends after they pistol-whip you and steal $20,000 from your room-mates safe after they pistol-whip him too.

Wait a minute... maybe that's just me.

Damn that sucks, im sorry to hear about that, I guess that kinda makes me think twice about doing this shit. But only for a second :lol: I wish i could get a five pack, i dont have THAT kinda money.

I'm confused. Corsair XMS? Mmm okay. :huh:

Originally posted by dveit@Jun 13 2003, 04:04 PM
Damn that sucks, im sorry to hear about that, I guess that kinda makes me think twice about doing this shit. But only for a second :lol: I wish i could get a five pack, i dont have THAT kinda money.

It's all about front street baby....
Just outta curiosity, how much are halves going for these days? I used to pay 18 to 22. 22 gets you the icky-sticky, white widow, stick-it-to-the-wall goo. Bay area for ya...

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Jun 13 2003, 05:42 PM
Just outta curiosity, how much are halves going for these days? I used to pay 18 to 22. 22 gets you the icky-sticky, white widow, stick-it-to-the-wall goo. Bay area for ya...

I get mine for $185 and its insane bud. The shit crackles when you light it. I can sell it for $60 an eighth usually, which is kinda high for here, but its awsome bud, plus it helps selling to morons :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back