startin out... i need help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dbrock17

whats up yall, so im thinkin im gonna start out with a eg with a d16 so i can get it cheap. what am i gonna have to do when i throw a b18 in it. im mainly worried about if it mounts up without having to weld, and if im gonna need a diff ecu, which one do i need.? you can elaborate on what else im gonna have to do if youd like too.

and another question... what is the difference between d and b series is it just the head or is it the block too?

yes it does you have to buy a new set of motor mounts though at most youll have to do a small amount of cutting if you go b 18 youll also need integra half shafts and hubs i just did the same swap except in a 90 ef hatch it isnt to hard youll also have to modify your wireing harness and add a resistor box to the injectors but over all if you have decent knowledge and common sense it can be done in a week end by the way rep it up if you found anything here helpful

all of your questions can be answered by some simple searching, also check the ref section.

Mount info ---> Hasport.com

Back