starting problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol....well back on the thread subject.. i too have intermittent starting problems..sometimes the starter on my 90 hatch wont kick in. even if i key it a few times. it comes down to me poppin the hood and jumpin the + and - on the starter with a piece of wire..wtf?? same prob maybe?

lol....well back on the thread subject.. i too have intermittent starting problems..sometimes the starter on my 90 hatch wont kick in. even if i key it a few times. it comes down to me poppin the hood and jumpin the + and - on the starter with a piece of wire..wtf?? same prob maybe?

No, not the same problem. Thats a bad starter/voltage regulator and or starting/charging system wiring.

does your car have a immobilizer? i bought a car with one without knowing and sometimes it wouldn't start and i jumped a wire from batt to starter to get it to start.

Last edited:
does your car have a immobilizer? i bought a car with one without knowing and sometimes it wouldn't start and i jumped a wire from batt to starter to get it to start.

nahh i swapped the motor in so theres no kind of alarm or nothin.. i have another starter from the dx motor i pulled form my other hatch so i guess ill swap it out and see whut happens^_^

Back