Status Report

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

totalburnout

VIP
Miss me?

So fill me in on whats going on here on good old hondaswap as of late.

How's everyones life going?

I miss all the stories of how B can't get laid but how he bought a new condo and car, and celerity's crazy double talk, and blanco hugging trees.

I perused the boards the other week for the first time in a couple months and saw the tragedy that happened to Bob. I hope everyone else is making out better.

Quoted post[/post]]
Holy hell New2 !

Where have you been ?

Eh I just got back from a cruise in the carribean but I'm on spring break from college now. About to go in for the long haul oh a jammed packed week or work and catch up.

I've been on nasioc.com lately, mostly just searching for the best deals possible and searching the classifieds.

I'm ordering brakes for the WRX sometime this week, I just haven't decided if I'm going to spend an extra $120 for a set of H6 rear rotors (Legacy GT rears). Going to go with some Hawk HPS or Carbotech Bobcat brake pads, stainless steel lines, and ATE Super Blue or Motul 1 fluid.

After that comes my basic maintenance for 30,000 miles. I'm going to do a cocktail of fluids for my front diff/tranny, change my plugs to some ngk coppers, new air filter, and possibly a pulley kit with new belts.

Whiteline 24-26mm adjustable front + rear sways will be going on the car when the brakes go on. My turboback exhaust is already on the car, as well as the uppipe that I did. Now I just need to get a retune but I'm thinking about getting new headers or pnp the stockers, as well as a pulley kit possibly - so I want to wait to tune until I decide.

Other then that, life has been a blast lately and I've just been spending so much time away from home at the gym, in school, at work, or in neighboring states that I kind've forgot about this board.

You... left? My life is just a blur... seems like just three days ago you were helping to rip up the political debates.

Quoted post[/post]]
You... left? My life is just a blur... seems like just three days ago you were helping to rip up the political debates.

???

I haven't been in a politcal debate in quite awhile on here because I just get tired of the completely pro-liberal board. Long before I left, I put blanco and the other guy on ignore and stopped posting in political threads.

I came back and posted in Bob's fairwell thread one day when I searched the boards in lab.

Back