Steve's Jack and Jill

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
Steve is getting married, and like all soon-to-be married people, they need to raise money :) So, they are having a Jack and Jill.

When: July 22, 2006 4pm
Where: Unionville Lions Club, 97 west avon road (rt. 167) Unionville CT
How much: $20 pp or $30 a couple
Tickets: By through me in advanced (please), or at the door.
Dress: Casual-ish. There will be a lot of events like horseshoes, volleyball, etc, so don't wear a suit, but don't come in your gym clothes either :)

Beer and Food provided.

Activities to include: volleyball, wiffelball, horseshoes, raffle prizes, 50/50, pin the tail on Jeef, and so much more :D it should be a hoot.

PM me if you want advanced tickets. bring your girl, bring a couple friends... it will be a great time!

Last edited by a moderator:
its a stag where you dont have to worry if your "other" is fucking a male/female stripper before you get married.

that last fling, so to speak.

Oh... but.. I can pork the stripper right ? There will be naked chicks about the place, yes ?

i asked around the office, they all interpret this as kind of a swinger/orgy/get freaky party. what's the deal here?

You guys are retarded - Its a party where there is beer, food, games, raffles, beer, wine, beer, wine, cigars, beer and pin the tail on Jeef.

Its a good time, its outside, there's music and debauchery. And the only sexual inclusions is from your s/o giving you roadhead on the way home :)

Bob Vila said:
You guys are retarded - Its a party where there is beer, food, games, raffles, beer, wine, beer, wine, cigars, beer and pin the tail on Jeef.

Its a good time, its outside, there's music and debauchery. And the only sexual inclusions is from your s/o giving you roadhead on the way home :)

i don't think i'm really retarded, i just didn't know what a "jack and jill" was, and they thought it was kind of a last hoorah for the people getting married. i'm on the west coast so it might mean something different to different people.

Hi. this is the north east forum. Here, we have
Stags, Bridal Showers, and Jack and Jills, the later being a co-ed party. Basically, you have games and food and such to raise some funds for the to-be couple.

There are no strippers, and even if there was, the odds of you getting with one would be nill anyway.

WTF, there will be no pinning the tail. I will still be recovering from surgery on that day

So how about you make like Charlie Manson and buy some tickets :)

Back