still v-tech

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
if it is an ls it is not vtec. some and or most d16z6's did not say vtec on the valve cover but were indeed vtec but i beleive that is the only one. Also vtech is a phone hondas are equipped with VTEC

Originally posted by driver1@Dec 27 2003, 12:24 PM
if it is an ls it is not vtec. some and or most d16z6's did not say vtec on the valve cover but were indeed vtec but i beleive that is the only one. Also vtech is a phone hondas are equipped with VTEC

so if my car kicks in about 4000 rpm but it doesnt have a v-tech valve cover it still mean its a v-tech?

There is no H in VTEC, you have been corrected several times already. It is an ls for there is no FUCKING vtec in there, unless someone swapped in a vtec engine in there. Hey noob this is the second fucking time this morning that I have had to tell you this, this forum deals with swaps into efs. Can you read. I will move this thread to the proper forum for your prettyboi :ghey: ass.

hey jeef why are you being so hard on the noob man thats why he is a noob he dosent know shit and plus the forum ya were in says 91 and older civics and 93 and older integras

Originally posted by PRETTYBOI_ERIC_04@Dec 27 2003, 01:02 PM
hey jeef u can say a fag but fuck u oh by the way my location is right behind your mother :fuckyou3:

If I were you...I wouldn't start insulting moderators...thats a good way to get your ass raped and banned.

Originally posted by PRETTYBOI_ERIC_04@Dec 27 2003, 01:02 PM
hey jeef u can say a fag but fuck u oh by the way my location is right behind your mother :fuckyou3:

you sound like your 12. Just take the help for what it is. Dont think its supposed to be something it isnt, and dont bash on people when there trying to help you.

The spelling is VTEC

if you have an LS, then you DO NOT have vtec unless someone already did a head swap, or you have done a headswap yourself. (b16\18 head)

look man thanks for the spelling but if u want to insult kid take it to toys-r-us and nigga u talking to me about me be gay look at u nigga u talking about rapping me bitch go on with that shit see i just asked u a simple question but u put it in a wrong way next time watch who u talk to like that :fuckyou:

Originally posted by PRETTYBOI_ERIC_04@Dec 27 2003, 01:29 PM
look man thanks for the spelling but if u want to insult kid take it to toys-r-us and nigga u talking to me about me be gay look at u nigga u talking about rapping me bitch go on with that shit see i just asked u a simple question but u put it in a wrong way next time watch who u talk to like that :fuckyou:

jesus christ chill out! I see your point about jeef trying to flame you but damn son, start using puncuation and treat people w/ respect b/c if you dont it will get your ass handed to you real fast around here!

Originally posted by PRETTYBOI_ERIC_04@Dec 27 2003, 01:29 PM

haha thats a real good way to get your question answered....

*sarcasm* settle down there son.

:emofo:
s3f6f6a4868fce.jpg

bobs-stupid.jpg

s3f70a035d4683.jpg

see i can on here cuz my homeboy said it pretty kool. and i was like ok so i did i didnt mean to start shit but he started the shit first and i really dont back down from one cuz i was rasied like that u know but i mean i dont want to start no shit up here but they start it shit so im going to rasie hell but i have respect for every one that has respect for me and he didnt so u know :roll:

Dude, you got your answer in the first reply...but, go ahead and just keep digging yourself deeper and deeper into your hole...

I never talked any shit, I just told you to settle down. <_<

:gives: just let it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back