stockbone,turbo it?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Titus

recently i have sussesfully swaped the old 1.5 non vtec with 200000Km of my eg to 1.6sohc,i have been very hapy with it but like evry one i want MORE,my goal is 180-200 and i'm not rich(if i was i had a cotomised s2000),i have the usual bolts'on and p/h/i and i know that the cheepest&esyest way is boosting it and i have a small t25(eclipse)and a frend of mine have a exost shop so it wouldn't be a problem to make a kit with it!can i run with it at 5psi with out tuning or am i gona blew?what psi can i run befor tuning without dameging?what alternatives do i have besides dino'tuning?

Cheapest - Nitrous Oxide

You can build a budget turbo setup for prolly double the cost of a NOS kit, still not terribly expensive, about 1000-1200. This is if you can fabricate a lil and tune a car yourself. Although there's a TON of basemap's and maps for turbo'd Honda's on pgmfi.org or xenocron.com

today i've done some googling about it and evrything i found say that "spraying"its very reliable EVEN MORE THAT TURBOCHARGING than i went to the performence shop to see what was the god set for me and some prices but the ouner of the shop is my friend and he told me that it was going to kill my engine very very fast even if it was the small shot of 25hp?does it?

NO. Get a Nitrous Express Mainline kit with 10lbs bottle. Run the 50 shot first to test it then go for the 75, it will hold up :)

are you expirient enouth FOR SHORE to tell that it's no problem to use it with stock'bone just with 2deg retard in moving the dizzy and cold plugs&95oct??
my goal is just 50-75shot,dry is simple but is it reliable?

Back