STOLEN INTEGRA

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SPEEDFREAK0920

wassup every1. i thought i'd atleast put up a post for my buddy who's INTEGRA just got stolen Monday night in ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, ILLINOIS.

description:

WHITE 1995 4-DOOR ACURA INTEGRA
YELLOW/AMBER HEADLIGHTS
FULLY DE-BADGED EXCEPT FOR A "TEIN" SIGN ON THE RIGHT CORNER OF THE TRUNK
TEIN FULL SUSPENSION
5ZIGAN 5 SPOKE GOLD/BRONZE RIMS
JDM B18C1 SWAP (BRAND NEW SO LOOKS VERY CLEAN)
AEM S.R INTAKE
EXHAUST

interior is all stock except for a TYPE R SHIFT BOOT AND ALUMINUM SHIFT KNOB

should his insurance company cover everything if he has all his receipts?

thnx a lot for all the help,he'd really appreciate it.

insurance company doesn't care what you have for reciepts. if you want it covered, you need to call them and put your teins on your ammed. rider.

its already in 1000 pieces

check ebay/craigslist/honda-tech

we found my friends EG (the motor) on craigslist & got it back (and got the kid arrested)

Quoted post[/post]]
insurance company doesn't care what you have for reciepts. if you want it covered, you need to call them and put your teins on your ammed. rider.

:yes:

I told INS that my 240 was worth way more than 6.5k . . . they said "an engine is still an engine, an exhaust is still an exhaust, etc". Cheep bastards; getting rich off not paying out (enough) to people like me who's cars were stolen!

Quoted post[/post]]
its already in 1000 pieces

check ebay/craigslist/honda-tech

we found my friends EG (the motor) on craigslist & got it back (and got the kid arrested)

Ha, the people that stole his car probably already transfered everything to the donor car they had waiting when they stole his.
:yes: x2

yea, the car is done...
there's always the chance of a joy rider, but then you can bet you'll be dealing with a cracked block, shot head gasket or spun bearing...

more than likely you'll never see or hear anything about it ever again...

very sad, but happens all too often...

people think they're stealing a car that someone's mom or dad paid for, they don't realize the hours and money devoted to these cars... or maybe they do and just don't give a fuck...

i've got a few rounds ready if i ever happen upon a car thief...

w
e found my friends EG (the motor) on craigslist & got it back (and got the kid arrested)
wow, just wow
thats really encouraging...
i checked honda tech, ebay, craigslist, etc etc for months after my shit disappeared...

My neighbor got her 93 Accord stolen a few weeks ago. Cops found it in Loveland (about 40 minutes North) on cinderblocks. Damn lowlifes. All they took were her ugly ass wheels.

that really sux.hopefully his insurance agent isn't a dick and uses all of his receipts.crossing my fingers cuz that was one clean ass ride.he just got it painted at the end of summer too.man, well hopefully everything will work out.thnx for the help

GOOD NEWS! my buddy got his car back last night! some stupid ass kid was actually driving it around. he told the cop he took it from my boi to put on a bigger exhaust for christmas and didn't want my buddy to know.haha some b.s and got arrested.my buddy is in the process of pressing charges.

AND ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST...

GOOD NEWS! my buddy got his car back last night! some stupid ass kid was actually driving it around. he told the cop he took it from my boi to put on a bigger exhaust for christmas and didn't want my buddy to know.haha some b.s and got arrested.my buddy is in the process of pressing charges.

AND ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST...

damn, very good news to hear...

kid got lucky, some people catch 5 to the dome point blank for shit like that...
anyone see that story?

Some car thieves are fucking idiots. Congrats on getting that thing back..

Back in High School, this guy I know got his Civic stolen by some pros that ran through our town and stole a couple of cars in a week.. (Also stole a 93 Mustang 5.0 which was stripped down to the chassis) Funny thing is, he was a dumb ricer and only put a body kit on a stock car. So 2 months later, the cops recovered it and they had only taken the side skirts.

ya he's one lucky son of a *****! this story is pretty f*cked up tho. the guy who took it was his g/f's ex-bf/stalker.my buddy got word that he might be involved and had some detectives on the case and sure enough they tracked down the town where the car was and found the moron driving his car around! but the guy caught driving the car wasn't the ex/stalker....it was some other dude.and another weird thing is they took out his head unit and put in a stock acura head unit and tried to cut is exhaust off? dunno what they were trying to do but another piece of sh*t car theif is in jail! haha

all that work for side skirts! damn they must have been REALLY nice! lol

thnx for the replies guys

how often does that happen.. good thing he got it back..

Back