I was looking at my shock towers the other day and noticed how ugly all those harnesses that go to the headlights were, so I decided that i'd pull the fenders and run them through the inner fender to hide them in an attempt to clean up the engine bay a little bit. I disconnected the battery and removed it. I also disconnected the fuse block under the hood and removed it also. My intention was to hide as much wiring as possible to try to give it that nice clean look. I was going to relocate the fuse block to the glove box, but then I saw how much wiring I was dealing with and decided against it. I extended the headlight wiring (and only the headlight wiring), positioned it where I wanted it and took extra care to make sure nothing was exposed or grounded out. I figured I would test everything on the passenger side to make sure it was all functioning correctly before I put the fender back on........then came the problems. I hooked all the electrical back up (fuse block, wires to starter and + cable), then hooked the battery back up. And then.........nothing. Nothing at all. No dash lights, no "beep beep beep" from having the door open with the key on, nothing. I figured it was just a dead battery and the battery is probably ready to be chucked for a new one, so I ran up to Sears to pickup a Die Hard Gold. The dude up at Sears put my old battery on their tester and said it was fine, now I'm stumped. I quadruple checked everything I did, and then checked it all again. I hooked up my test light to a ground and when I touched the + terminal on the battery, I didn't get a light. So i tried another ground...and another, and then another. Still no light on my test light. But when I connect the + and - terminals together, I get a light. All my connections from where I cut/extended were soldered, shrink wrapped, and then electrical taped. I also used OE wires from a junk civic so that all the colors would match and the gauge would be the same. I have no idea what the problem could be. Anyone have any ideas? Is it possible that it IS the battery and that the test equipment was wrong? Keep in mind that I don't drive the car every day. I'll drive it maybe once a week if the weather is nice, and sometimes (especially if it's cold outside), the battery will be dead. I also use a battery tender on it when I park it. Can someone please help me out? Any and all help/suggestions are very much appreciated.