Street Tuner Challenage

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it was fucking embrassing. the skyline was plagued with huge problems and the driver was a total noob compared to tarazan yamada. i bet if he was behind the wheel, he'd own the fucking course as he did with the first american time attack with signal auto's skyline gt-r.

the gm had a total pro with multiple wins in finishes in some series, to0 fast to look at them.

the jetta was a fucking joke and needs to sent hpa with a serious upgrade.

Jetta = 2.12
Cobalt = 1.58
Skyline = 2:06

why the hell did they use an automatic jetta? That car was the biggest POS from the start and after all there time and hardwork it still is. Those three cars are not comparable to each other. I agree with endless about the skyline driver. The first thing he said was he has never driven a right hand drive car before

Quoted post[/post]]
it was fucking embrassing. the skyline was plagued with huge problems and the driver was a total noob compared to tarazan yamada. i bet if he was behind the wheel, he'd own the fucking course as he did with the first american time attack with signal auto's skyline gt-r.

the gm had a total pro with multiple wins in finishes in some series, to0 fast to look at them.

the jetta was a fucking joke and needs to sent hpa with a serious upgrade.

Jetta = 2.12
Cobalt = 1.58
Skyline = 2:06

lol Cobalt for the win!!!

nobody had track time for tuning which is gay. I think they should redo but add more events. The ultimate street car challenge has a shitload of events. Thats what this show needs to do. The show has potential to be a decent show but right now i think it sucks. Its cool that they put a jap car against an american and german. But the way the show goes its kinda boring

I knew from the start they would do some type of small race track for the final test. if not, they wouldnt of have a show. bTW an earily 90s civic with a b18B motor with a get setup in all 4 courners could have beat them all.

Back