Streetracing is bad...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ya street racing is bad but i hate it when the older guys who started street racing tell us not to thats some bullshit. but srry for everyones loses. i dont think i would ever stop
cuz u r da shit right:confused::ph34r::cool:

yea paul walker couldnt even handle a Ferarri, they are just that intense!!!!
he cant handle anything, he crashed his skyline into a parking meter with traction control and awd and he just sat there and waited to be arrested! whata morron!

They're hard cars to control, and prone to power induced slides is all I'm saying. If he was drunk/high it's easy to see how he wrecked and died.

even the M3 is a hard car to drive.... and it's FAR more tame than any Ferrari. It's VERY easy to lose control in my car if you don't know what you're doing. That's why only a handful of people i know have driven it.

he cant handle anything, he crashed his skyline into a parking meter with traction control and awd and he just sat there and waited to be arrested! whata morron!

proof? link to news?

im with b. even my little piece of crap love of my life 318i was hard to control. there was a good bit of power going to the back, and it had a very narrow wheel base. that's how I wound up in someones front yard when I didn't know how to get out of a slide. I was a dumbass. didn't even understand how to drive rwd differently from fwd. never drove awd, and would rather have rwd nowadays. I understand and respect it. the only thin 4wheel is good for is getting unstuck, which 9 times outta 10, you can do without it. just makes it easier.

So B any idea if the E36 M3 is as hard to drive as the E46? I've been wanting to get one eventually...

So B any idea if the E36 M3 is as hard to drive as the E46? I've been wanting to get one eventually...

you're comparing the e36 m3 to the e46 m3?

I drove an e92 m3 about 5-6 months ago, and I scared myself shitless when I sneezed while driving. There's a reason German cars weren't allowed to have cup-holders until recently.....

EDIT:
Er, wait. You're going the other way.

See if a local driving school has one, and take a class, normally that's the best way to drive exotic cars safely. Besides, then you get an instructor in the car with you for free, heh.

even the M3 is a hard car to drive.... and it's FAR more tame than any Ferrari. It's VERY easy to lose control in my car if you don't know what you're doing. That's why only a handful of people i know have driven it.

My mom's '08 328i is hard to drive too, if you turn the DSC fully off, and disable the steering assist, and put it in manual-mode on the transmission, and .... drive it like a civic.

Well, nevermind. :D

lol, no.... i have a 318. its as easy to drive as a civic. the m, is a WHOLE other ball game.
I know it has next to no power next to an m, but it had such a narrow ass wheel base, it would get loose constantly at speeds 55 and over on a rainy road. hwy was terrifying. if I can quote dacheat, it felt like it was gonna jump into the other lane and attack someone.

if I can quote dacheat, it felt like it was gonna jump into the other lane and attack someone.

Wrong. It was Aleaf.

^^^
I'm not sure. I'm going to have them checked out this Thrusday. This is ridiculous though. No matter what kind of tire wear/ anything like that, I don't think I've ever had the steering this bad on a vehicle before. I'm afraid it's going to jump in the other lane one day and attack someone.

EDIT: you have no idea how long I spent looking for that post, because the search feature is broken.

the e46 is a whole different beast than even the e36 m3. I'd say the e36 is FAR easier to drive than the e46. it has 100 less hp and 300 less lbs on it, 1500 less rpms, etc etc.

I know it has next to no power next to an m, but it had such a narrow ass wheel base, it would get loose constantly at speeds 55 and over on a rainy road. hwy was terrifying. if I can quote dacheat, it felt like it was gonna jump into the other lane and attack someone.

my 318 is fine in the rain at 80. your tires were probably garbage.

EDIT: you have no idea how long I spent looking for that post, because the search feature is broken.

lol

i know the search feature isn't great..... but its not broken.

i'm looking into getting sphinx set up.
Sphinx - Free open-source SQL full-text search engine

yup :)

Back