stuck on 94 h22 accord electrical

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yea ive done all the easy ones. im probably going to be working on it 2morrow. so ill just put up pics of the ones that i dont know where they go. but im pretty sure from reading tabs article that ive got all of them. as for the harness connectors that came from the auto tranny just leave them unhooked or what?

ok great electrical is done except for vtec but ill run that when the engine is in. i also accomplished putting in the new shifter 5 spd from old 4 auto. god was that the easiest part. bolted right up and i got my sexy short adapter on it. do they work that great?

anyway next is clutch master and then run the lines. is the clutch pedal and bracket hard to put on? i know i gotta go through the cowl right? for the top bolt? anyway i appreciate all the help swap is almost done. ill post before and afters when im done.

thanks

o yea and for the dizzy correct me if i did it wrong. hooked up the 2 wire connector (yellow and something else to the blues coming out of coil.) and then got thick yellow from other connector that didnt go anywhere, and put that yellow on the yellow from the coil?

[attachmentid=249]I don't know how else to say it. One wire. The blue wire isn't touched. LOOK AT THE PICTURE>>>>

Attachments

• IMG_0029bb.jpg
    IMG_0029bb.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 1,373
i know thank you thats excatly what i did. i did it the clean way to like in the picture with the male connector into the block on the left than just cut and connected to the right yellow.

I didn't cut, I tapped, so I don't know how that would affect the distributor.

Back