stuff just never gets any better, does it?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
well.. after all the shit ive been through lately....

the 240 craps out on me. clutch master or slave is fucked. no fluid in the master at all... i cracked a leak or a hose or something.

so dry shifting my way to work fucking sucked.... having to turn off the car to disengage the clutch, and starting the car in 1st gear at red lights and taking off right away... no fun. and it progressively got worse the way here... tomorrow morning should be a fun walk home in my fucking heeled shoes, dress shirt, and leather jacket.... not exactly fun in 30Θ weather. i dont know... i might just try to drive it.... but its one thing at 11:30pm... its another in rush hour traffic at 8am when i have to drive 2 of the busiest streets in town just to leave my office.

to top it all off, got in another fight with lora again... i can't fuckign do anything right can i?
we were supposed to talk about some shit tonight so i get up early cuz she asked me too. I've been on a "late" sleeping schedule lately... meaning i go to bed at like 3-5pm and get up at 11pm. well, i lay down at 1 to try to sleep, and obviously i can't... i set my alarm for 9, so that we could talk.
i call her, and shes like hold on a few- i gota finish up some homeowork. ok, no prob... i'll take a shower in the meantime.
i come back from my shower, and now it's hold on- i need to run out and make copies.
15 min later, she never left... said never mind im not going out.
so i call her.
3 min into our conversation, its let me call yo uback later... now mind you its almost 11pm at this point in time... and i have to leave for work soon.
so i was like are we going to talk or not? shes like yeah later- LATER? then WHY THE FUCK did you ask me to get up early so we can talk?

and now, shes mad at me for getting pissed off that i could've been sleeping.

fuck i don't understand this shit

dude! im not the best with advice and i think your one of the people who really needs some. a good one i can think of for you rigth now is

"just roll with the punchs"

that last part about her messing up your schedule (a.k.a. plans) for no good reason is actually pretty typical if u ask me. the part about your car really sucks though :(

i mean its a typical thing that chicks do.

Damn, sounds like it might be that time of the month to give her some time alone, I HATE that shit. you do shit one way, and she gets pissed, so the next time you do it the "right way", and she still gets pissed. THEN she gets even more mad cause you get mad and leave the room.

Bottom line:
GIRLS ARE A PAIN IN THE ASS!! ALWAYS.

Dont worry i feel ya, i am dealing wiht stupid car shit too. and it's coming up on me and my GF's 3 year anniv. so, being "the guy" and supposedly having money, i am supposed to get her 3 gifts this month. 1 for her B-day, 1 for Xmas, and 1 for our anniversary, then she gets mad cause i want to get my mom a good present because i didn't get her one for Mother's Day OR her B-day. Bullshit.

:eek: :( :angry: Sorry Brian..you can never seem to catch a break...just remember we're all here to let you rant on and try to help ya out the best we can.

dig around for some brake fluid..someone at your work should have some, or just go to 7-11 during your break...and fill the res...then snap the hell out of the pedal...that should pop the large bubbles...enough to at least drive home

ya know i just posted some where here a lil while ago that girls make me wanna drive my car into a wall at 100mph some times, we hear all day from guys who have the same shity type problems with girls, just yours seem to really have taken you for a ride. IE their nuts not us :spin:

Originally posted by Airjockie@Nov 20 2003, 09:52 PM
dig around for some brake fluid..someone at your work should have some, or just go to 7-11 during your break...and fill the res...then snap the hell out of the pedal...that should pop the large bubbles...enough to at least drive home

Yeah, I had the same problem about 1 month ago with the lack of fluid. I just dry shifted till I got home, and now 3rd gear synchro is fucked.

But yeah, females give us all problems. Got to love em though.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra+Nov 21 2003, 01:02 AM-->
Airjockie
@Nov 20 2003, 09:52 PM

Yeah, I had the same problem about 1 month ago with the lack of fluid. I just dry shifted till I got home, and now 3rd gear synchro is fucked.

rev matching helps... i drove my crx with half a clutch for like 3 weeks...

brie destroyed her clutch that was put in like 25k ago, before i got the car... i dont know how she managed ti destroy it already!!

^ prime example of "cant live with um cant live with out um"

Originally posted by Green92HatchDX@Nov 21 2003, 01:09 AM
brie destroyed her clutch that was put in like 25k ago, before i got the car... i dont know how she managed ti destroy it already!!

Girls are good for destroying clutches and making guys crazy. Heehee.

I dunno B, I understand your frustration with Lora this morning. At least she wants to talk things out, and your work schedule does make things more difficult. And old cars just have their problems once in a while. So chin up man.

yea, atleast you dont have to pay 25 bucks for a power steering hose from a nissan dealer... damn p/s leak.

ok- here's the kicker...

i just went to the vending mahine to grab a soda....

fuck, all i have is a $10 bill.

mother fucker life sucks

<_< ....... :roll: ....... :spin:

Life sucks....then you die :)

cheer up...it could be worse......the car didn't blow up, the girl is not chasing you with a meat cleaver, and astroids are not plumeting on CT yet....

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 21 2003, 01:42 AM
ok- here's the kicker...

i just went to the vending mahine to grab a soda....

fuck, all i have is a $10 bill.

mother fucker life sucks

water fountain possibly?

LOL. I had the $10 bill problems yesterday...

I hit the ashtray in the car, and got $1.50 out for 2 bags of Chili Cheese Frito's and a Hershey's bar amd made my self some sweet tea... That held me over til 7am. ;)

As far as the clutch, check the floorboard. If the floorboard under the clutch pedal are is stained or wet, then the master cylinder for the clutch is fubar. You'll have to jack the car up and look to see if the slave cylinder on the 240 is leaking or not.

Good luck, B.

As far as the girl issues? I feel yah, man. I'm in that boat now. Can't do anything right it seems, and the biggest thing I'd care for from Heather, she is now saying not til she's married. Beginning to look like that's not going to happen. I can play the hold out game just as well as she can.

go to autozone, pick up the master and slave cylinders as well as some DOT3 brake fluid, bring the car in the garage, call me, and we'll pump it out tonight...

:)

Damn i felt your pain, but not now I hate to say it but my life is going back up the hill real fast. 1st my girfriend put a down payment for my house (damn i love her). My car is just about finished (I hate rusted exhaust bolts). I paid all my fines yesterday, and I get paid today. I don't know but things are working out great for me. Hopeefully you can get along and move back up that hill, that sucks about the 240, but you just gotta fix it and say shit happens. Except my girl at this moment they always made me crazy, just stick it out till "that time of the month" is over. It really can't get any worse than you got it now, hope for the best.

Exactly how my 3rd gear synchro got fucked, grr!

Originally posted by sisteve@Nov 21 2003, 07:58 AM
go to autozone, pick up the master and slave cylinders as well as some DOT3 brake fluid, bring the car in the garage, call me, and we'll pump it out tonight...

:)

do you honestly think autozone sells shit like that?? hrm... maybe have to make a few phone calls... cuz right now, im debating just dropping it off at the dealer.

all my jackstands are on the fucking honda... how the fuck... ugh.

as for the girl... we'll see what happens....

Back