Stupid hamster

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ew, I fucking hate guinea pigs. They're so yucky looking. All bubbly eyed.....just staring at you.....

Ahahah family guy... the rock all pees everywhere lol.

I want a chia pet. My mom and I were buzzed this one time a couple years ago and I was drawing pics of what I was gonna invent. It's called Harry Pottery and it's gonna be like penises and vaginas that are like chia pets and they have grass that grows where pubes do. Lol, fun times. Yeah, sorry if that weirds anyone out, you would've had to be there to appreciate it.
that reminds me, I'm selling tickets to getting waxed :p

What? Where you beat the shit out of various people after screaming like a little girl???

Btw, just a heads up, if anyone has sensitive skin, don't use Nair on your privates.

07apr02-busted.jpg

What? Where you beat the shit out of various people after screaming like a little girl???

Btw, just a heads up, if anyone has sensitive skin, don't use Nair on your privates.

how do you know? red cooter?

As every Honda Swap member must own, like you just showed...a copy of F&F and 2 Fast 2 Furious. haha You have some good movies there. :D

Same here. :D I see you have Space Balls and that shows that you have good taste classic movies...at least it does to me. haha

What part of Florida are you in?

Same here. :D I see you have Space Balls and that shows that you have good taste classic movies...at least it does to me. haha

What part of Florida are you in?

Jacksonville
I love some of the classics like The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, the Bill and Ted's and Monty Python.

Back