stupid things you've said...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I don't have a condom, but I've got a cigarette wrapper. You strippers have to get, like, tested, right?

True story, actually.
A friend of mine banged a stripper. For an extra $50. With no condom. On Christmas. To lose his virginity.

"Sure, I guess I can afford it."

Yeah, it lost me right then and there. Disappointed: At the time I thought they had V8s or some sick boost setup. Found out it was just a "3 series, No wait baby, this time it'll be different" and it sounded like a Civic.

The Vega, hallowed be it's name, would have chewed it up and spit it out.
just going to leave this here....

Cant think of any over the top dumb things Ive said, however the list of dumb actions is quite a list.

:thumbsup:

Four Loko: Belligerent Dick Head in a can

Truth, in fact it was at a Halloween party and e wore a doctors coat, somehow managed to find a cane to hold himself up and walla he was real life house. Belligerent opinionated and loud, hobbleing around with the cane shouting profanity's. He instantly had one of the best costumes i had seen in a while lol

A friend of mine banged a stripper. For an extra $50. With no condom. On Christmas. To lose his virginity.

I quit.

edit: wait, when you said 'for an extra $50' do you mean HE paid the STRIPPER? That's not how it's supposed to work...

I personally don't get strip clubs in general. Let me pay a broad to give me a hard on then kick me out. At a house party that's a tease, but it's cool if I'm in a strip club? I'll still go with friends, but generally I drink too much and ask them what their fathers did to them.

"Let me shotgun this beer then we'll race (unicycles)"

Broken_ankle.jpeg

"Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. Which is my horse. Fuck my horse." (After drinking when our dd drove us to get food in my car)

Last edited:
h2494D3CE

its real close to Photoshop IL, not too far from the city of MakeBelieve.

Speaking of water parks. Any of you ever been to the one in Denver? When I went a few years ago, it was like the third largest in the US. It was awesome.

Back