Such a thing as too many bj's?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

After 14,000 BJ's I'll show you a non-functional item... yeesh. :D

Oh the chaffing:eek:. My cock would be substantially smaller from all the skin that got worn away. It would take years of daily physical therapy (sex) to get it back to its' former self...

Tell her you'll make it easy on her. 14,000 blow jobs, at an average of 20 minutes a piece, is 280,000 minutes of blow job. Now, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, 60 minutes an hour is 10,080 minutes a week. 280,000 minutes divided by 10,080 minutes a week equals 27.77777 weeks. Rounded up to 28 equals about 7 months! So, if she just blows you for 7 months straight! Come to think of it, there's nothing easy about that at all.

blowjob away(if you like them as much as i like them,youll never be unsatisfied):D

goodluck to you two though

listen to this guy he knows whats up. i worked at a pawn shop for 2 years and i felt bad for rippen people off. but looking at pricess from new stores thats insane. they arent kidding when they say we can get you aproved for finance

I disagree. I'll eat her cooch three times a day for free!

Ahah! The New Englander in you comes out. High five for NE practicality!

Who makes 120k? That's like $60/hr. I won't be so lucky, even out of grad school:eek:...

Anyway...I bought the ring you see for $3200. Retail is 7-8k. It is a 2.02 ct SI2/H center stone w/ white gold setting and baguettes on the side. You just have to know somebody! Check consignment and private jewelry stores. Don't go to Zales or Jared's or Kay, unless you are into forced sodomy.

n144901032_30930706_6148.jpg

I'll just regurgitate this comercial I hear on the radio all the time, (Chicago stations).

"All of our jewelry is guarenteed to apriase for double! Buy factory direct and save! The Jewelry Exchange, in Elmhurst"

lol :rolleyes:

on the subject of blowjobs - i've made a deal with previous boyfriends that they get a bj for every spider they kill in my house or presence. one idiot ex shared this with the creepy married neighbor who thought it would be funny to show up one day with a JAR of spiders and a big grin.

that was an awkward moment when he had to explain why he was on my doorstep with spiders in a jar. me: surprised he'd heard about the deal between the bf and me. him: oh hell this is not even remotely funny to her, ps i'm getting no bj.

The general rule is two and a half months salary, not three, but its a moot point.

$60/hr isn't unfathomable.

on the subject of blowjobs - i've made a deal with previous boyfriends that they get a bj for every spider they kill in my house or presence. one idiot ex shared this with the creepy married neighbor who thought it would be funny to show up one day with a JAR of spiders and a big grin.

that was an awkward moment when he had to explain why he was on my doorstep with spiders in a jar. me: surprised he'd heard about the deal between the bf and me. him: oh hell this is not even remotely funny to her, ps i'm getting no bj.
I would love that. Was it just spiders or all bugs?

The general rule is two and a half months salary, not three, but its a moot point.

it's quite obtainable, actually.

using an 8 hour work day,
8x60 = 480
x 5 days a week
480x5 = 2400
52 weeks a year
2400 * 52 = 124800

i made roughly 11% less than that last year.

so, 11% of 60 = 54.40 an hour

but going the other way, with 54.40 an hour, i wind up at 113. so my math is wrong. lol

http://kristystreefkerk.com/blog/spider.jpg

I'll just regurgitate this comercial I hear on the radio all the time, (Chicago stations).

"All of our jewelry is guarenteed to apriase for double! Buy factory direct and save! The Jewelry Exchange, in Elmhurst"

lol :rolleyes:

Fuck that place. The premise of someone selling anything for half it's REAL value is ridiculous. This defies every economic principle ever inked by anyone.

I wasn't saying it was unfathomable, unattainable, or even abnornal. I just wanted to know who here makes that much! Cmon, I'm an MBA. Not trying to be a pretentious cock but, the premise of six figure salaries is not an unfamiliar one.

This guy must have been a dipshit. Instead of telling the stupid neighbor he should have gone out to the tool shed, caught one spider every day, planted it in the kitchen, waited an hour, killed said spider, then collected his prize. Seems easy enough to me:confused:...

What would have gotten for killing that? I bet you would have sucked his balls clear through his piss hole:ph34r:.

it's quite obtainable, actually.

using an 8 hour work day,
8x60 = 480
x 5 days a week
480x5 = 2400
52 weeks a year
2400 * 52 = 124800

i made roughly 11% less than that last year.

so, 11% of 60 = 54.40 an hour

but going the other way, with 54.40 an hour, i wind up at 113. so my math is wrong. lol

Doesn't account for holidays. The work year is usually considered 350ish days rather than 365.

Recked should have better insight into the situation, as I forget how to calculate hourly pay to annual compensation, but its not as straight forward as some would believe which throws the math off a bit.

I would have had your work pay for your MBA unless you have a scholarship.

I went directly from college and walked into a job that starts me at $50k with a raise after six months and the promise of a promotion within 6-12months. If all goes well, first fiscal year out of college, I will have made between $60-$70k.

Brian has been in his line of work for quite awhile and has 6years on me - I would hope in that time he could be up in the six figure range, as I hope to be touching those numbers within 3years.

It's cheap. It's only like $400 a credit hour. It's an executive program, all night classes. 2-3 classes a semester. $2400-$3600 a semester. It's not nearly as expensive as undergrad. Plus, I finished my undergrad only $18,000 in debt. I am way ahead of most BA/BS recipients as far as loans are concerned. It'll be ok. I've learned a lot. It has been well worth it.

But, back on topic. Blow jobs rule! Ya! I wish I had 10 cocks so I could get 10 blowjobs at the same time. I'd have cocks everywhere. On my back, coming off my legs, one on the top of my head, OMGZBBQROFLCOPTER!

$14,000 is a lot.
but if thats what my future wife desires, then she shall have it.
come on, admit u will do anything for the women u love.....:nod:

I don't mind spiders, and my house has an infestation of them. (Surprise Walter !) I also have a ton more centipedes and shit. I like the Spiders, but I like blowjobs more. I can keep that little thing going all day and night.

And my garage has Wolf Spiders in it, so I would hope that's double points. They are the size of face suckers from Alien.

Back