Sunglasses

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

uhhh mine are a gift from bill... which were a gift from his X g/f
lol

i couldn't even tell you what kind they are

no sun glasses for me .. i wear regular glasses and its too much of a pain in the ass to carry 2 sets around all the time... so i just squint <_<

Originally posted by Calesta@Apr 11 2003, 01:53 AM

Steve- you did the right thing... I didn't even think to link them from Oakley's web site.

Black Iridium X Metal XX:

x_metal_blk_irid.jpg

how do you like these, i was thinking of getting the same ones...

the oakley factory out here in socal (orange co.) has a once-a-year sale where they blowout their glasses at like 75% off. its not an advertised event and is very hush-hush. they only let in the first 200 people that show up!

i like ray bans and oakleys.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Apr 11 2003, 09:30 AM
the oakley factory out here in socal (orange co.) has a once-a-year sale where they blowout their glasses at like 75% off. its not an advertised event and is very hush-hush. they only let in the first 200 people that show up!

i like ray bans and oakleys.

damn dood, when they have it let me know, ill throw you some extra beans to get me a few pairs!

aw man. the only reason i knew about it is cause i worked with a girl whos b/f new someone who worked there...but i'll try to find out. maybe they mention it on their website. its always around the end of the summer i think.

Originally posted by sisteve+Apr 11 2003, 07:19 AM-->
@Apr 11 2003, 01:53 AM

Steve- you did the right thing... I didn't even think to link them from Oakley's web site.

Black Iridium X Metal XX:

x_metal_blk_irid.jpg

how do you like these, i was thinking of getting the same ones...

I love 'em. The Juliets were a gift, and I was really tearing up the lenses and pads after having them for a while... so instead of fixing them, I treated myself to something new- plus I needed the taller frame to match my face better. Let's just say good enough for me to want to buy another pair, since the XX and Juliets are really the same thing except for the height of the frame.

I had like 2 sets of knock off oakley's and one real set but they all seemed to break or disappear. I am probably going to save up and get some maui jim's like my old man's. Expensive but oh so so nice. :D

Back