super street pisses me off

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I hate that shit, ive got everything I own by working for it. Hate that shit, this kid near me is like 21 or something and hes had a new bmw, rsx, and currently an s2000. Stupid ass bullshit!!!

BTW was anyone else's cover on their superstreet backwards? Mine was! lol

STF... get a good job! Worry about how much you make not what other make! Are you mad because some hot shot celebs make more than all of us combined?

come on people you sound like whole bunch of haters,
let the kid go, don't you know the difference betveen show and go, the kid is all about show, so don't worry about him, hey wait I am 17 and I had like 3 cars before my 17'th b day, a nice prelude a civic and a GSr now, and what happened was they bought me a 95 prelude and helped me with the money, and then I sold it made more money, bought a civic sold it too, made more money, and now I have a gsr, so should I consider my self a spoled brat, I don't know what I know is, my dad said if you stay in school I will buy you a car, so the did, and that's how I got my car right now, any wayz,

don't hate just cuz you don't have a s2k, he got one cuz he is lucky, and first of all the stuff you get for free you get tired of it very fast, proven fact

if someone offered you a nice car, you aren't going to say no - cause if you did I would fly over to your place and hit you upside the head.

if it makes anything better - my ex girlfriends friend - well her brother in law got a NEW M3 for his birthday - the fucker is 16................. and he isn't going to graduate from highschool.....how is that for fucking chapping your lips.

I don't think I've ever read stupid street in the first place. SCC is kinda annoying as it is...

Back