supercharger & turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok

how much cash do you guy's have?

as you can see in the vid the guy has serious work done.

this is what you do.
send your tranny to gearspeed.com
the complete block and head to The Old One - Energy Dynamics..

do a complete build by them for the set up that you have waiting.

then have it installed by a shop with a dyno AND PAY A TUNER PRO LIKE EVANS to tune both stages.

gl dreamer :sniper:

wow what a bunch of hate man. you really must not think I know my shit or something. I better send all my stuff to someone else cause I don't know how to build a car. its not like I don't have a 400+hp conquest tsi in my garage right now that I build myself. to bad I know what I'm doing but its cool I'm done talking about cause you guy just think it can't be done at all. so maybe I will do it more than likely I will but I'm not going to tell anyone on here about it cause your all just haters

wow what a bunch of hate man. you really must not think I know my shit or something. I better send all my stuff to someone else cause I don't know how to build a car. its not like I don't have a 400+hp conquest tsi in my garage right now that I build myself. to bad I know what I'm doing but its cool I'm done talking about cause you guy just think it can't be done at all. so maybe I will do it more than likely I will but I'm not going to tell anyone on here about it cause your all just haters

You're an idiot...

cause you guy just think it can't be done at all.

Nowhere did I say "It can't be done at all" I said "Its a Waste of time and money" you jackass. Power to your Conquest! but its not hard to make 400HP out of a HUGE displacement 4Cyl with a Fat Turbo that already has built internals. If you do twincharge it, power to you, My only argument is that it isn't worth it for all the work involved, All you will get it bragging rights to a car that is Underpowered for the money invested.

dude to bad that conquest is fast as hell its over 400 on low boost man like 7lbs. i haven't had time to go and get it tuned on 18lbs yet but im sure it will be making a hell of a lot more power then.

but im just tired of everyone throwing a turbo into a car and thinking its fast as hell. i do have the money to twin chager it and im sure its going to be a long ass winter. so im pretty sure that its not going to be a waste of time. and im sure when its done its going to be twice as fast as anything that you have. and besides maybe the bragging rights might be pretty cool but thats something that you wouldn't know anything about cause you don't have anything to brag about.

I'm 20 and I'm a salary paid network Tech that owns 2 cars and am paying for a house.... Both my cars are slow, i don't care, I'm not gonna turn this into a pissing contest.

and I dunno why you said "too bad that conquest is fast as hell" I said "its not HARD to make one fast" why did you even bother with that first part of your post?

You don't need to waste your time slamming me, I was just voicing my opinion.

Last edited:
dude to bad that conquest is fast as hell its over 400 on low boost man like 7lbs. i haven't had time to go and get it tuned on 18lbs yet but im sure it will be making a hell of a lot more power then.

but im just tired of everyone throwing a turbo into a car and thinking its fast as hell. i do have the money to twin chager it and im sure its going to be a long ass winter. so im pretty sure that its not going to be a waste of time. and im sure when its done its going to be twice as fast as anything that you have. and besides maybe the bragging rights might be pretty cool but thats something that you wouldn't know anything about cause you don't have anything to brag about.

first, a conquest with only 7psi getting over 400 to the wheels, YEAH FUCKING RIGHT!!! Post dyno stats! :bs:

Second, anything that gets a turbo thrown on it, makes it fast as hell. I see it to be pointless, wasted time, effort, ect. To spend thousands of dollars on 2 power adders. When you spend 5-6k to get just 12psi. DO you realize how stupid that sounds. This isnt a 350sb were talking about here. Youll spend another 3-5k in the motor alone to with stand the about of air/cfm. Just use one or the other. You can build your motor (i.e. sleeved, rods, pistons, rings, valves, ect ectect) and boost it with a t60- gt35,gt40, t70 what ever your setup would suit best, and take the rest of the money and put it in the car (brakes, suspension, ect,ect,ect.) With just one turbo you can see well over 500 lil ponies!!!

first, a conquest with only 7psi getting over 400 to the wheels, YEAH FUCKING RIGHT!!! Post dyno stats! :bs:

Second, anything that gets a turbo thrown on it, makes it fast as hell. I see it to be pointless, wasted time, effort, ect. To spend thousands of dollars on 2 power adders. When you spend 5-6k to get just 12psi. DO you realize how stupid that sounds. This isnt a 350sb were talking about here. Youll spend another 3-5k in the motor alone to with stand the about of air/cfm. Just use one or the other. You can build your motor (i.e. sleeved, rods, pistons, rings, valves, ect ectect) and boost it with a t60- gt35,gt40, t70 what ever your setup would suit best, and take the rest of the money and put it in the car (brakes, suspension, ect,ect,ect.) With just one turbo you can see well over 500 lil ponies!!!

Conquest has a massive displacement 4 cyl, so it wouldn't suprise me... then again its coming from a guy that wants to Twincharge a 1.6 liter.

is everyone on here fucking retarded. im pretty sure i have a turbo already and i can get a charger for like hundred bucks from my friends wrecked car. i wouldn't have to spend shit to do this set up. for real you guys are all just haters.

is everyone on here fucking retarded. im pretty sure i have a turbo already and i can get a charger for like hundred bucks from my friends wrecked car. i wouldn't have to spend shit to do this set up. for real you guys are all just haters.
now are you sure you mean everyone ? in this thread

i came here looking for some insight on this project that i thought would be cool since i have 95% of the stuff laying around my garage and all anyone wants to do is be a bunch of tool bags so whatever im done. feel free to kick me off this site or ban me cause i guess no one knows shit on here they just like to talk shit.

Again, Why do you say "No one knows their shit on here" There are some VERY intelligent people and some VERY fast cars on this site, None of whom to my knowledge run twin-charger setups.

Take our input with a grain of salt, I stated my opinion and you attacked me for it.

Here's my Insight "Your car running 12PSI of twin-charger boost will be slower than a car running 12PSI of boost on a single Turbo...."

its not about the power or how fast it will be....i just want to do something like this cause NO ONE ELSE HAS IT!!

just asking for some insight on doing it thats it. and if i wanted to do something crazy i wouldn't be using a d16.

its not about the power or how fast it will be....i just want to do something like this cause NO ONE ELSE HAS IT!!

just asking for some insight on doing it thats it. and if i wanted to do something crazy i wouldn't be using a d16.

Well, the fact that no one else has it means that no one is going to have any insight on it. I don't think that its a practical project, but pretty cool none the less. If you do it, take lotts of pics and keep us posted!

I'm in an engineering group at school, and were doing the same thing to a briggs engine. Not to be fast, but to say we did it. I'm getting the sense that's your goal too

i came here looking for some insight on this project that i thought would be cool since i have 95% of the stuff laying around my garage and all anyone wants to do is be a bunch of tool bags so whatever im done. feel free to kick me off this site or ban me cause i guess no one knows shit on here they just like to talk shit.
not all of us was being a ass to you me being one of them ive saw it done, to me its not worth it if your not looking to make power then yes it will be fine the only good thing about it is there is 0 lag, but the car that i saw it on was a skyline, but try not to bash a whole thread when theres just a few pll being a ass to you,dont get your feelings hurt so easy and grow a pair

Last edited:
Back