1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suspension Question

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by truoss, May 22, 2004.

1. truoss

truoss Senior Member

My car = 94 civic hatchback with b18c and 17" wheels.

Number one priority for me is ride quality. I do not race, but I do like performance though. This is a daily driven vehicle, so a soft ride is mandatory!

I do want to lower the car a little. I am running 17" wheels and I don't want the fender gap too big.

What is the best shock/spring combination regardless of price. I have already tried dropezone and was horrified and disgusted and infuriated. At the time, I thought anything out there would be better than stock. Ha!

Anyway, opinions please. So far, I am thinking and any decent shock combined with Tein tech-H or tech-S springs would be pretty good.

Thanks

2. UDT

UDT Senior Member

I think your the exact person eibach had in mind when they made the sport kit, just makes sure you get a good shock to. No matter what spring you get it will ride like shit with out a good shock.

3. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

tokico illuminas, eibach pro kit have your name written all over them.

4. xs2kx

xs2kx Member

pissedoffsol...u said it man you read my mind......tokico illuminas and eibach pros all the way.....best setup out there for the money

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted