Suspension Question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

truoss

My car = 94 civic hatchback with b18c and 17" wheels.

Number one priority for me is ride quality. I do not race, but I do like performance though. This is a daily driven vehicle, so a soft ride is mandatory!

I do want to lower the car a little. I am running 17" wheels and I don't want the fender gap too big.

What is the best shock/spring combination regardless of price. I have already tried dropezone and was horrified and disgusted and infuriated. At the time, I thought anything out there would be better than stock. Ha!

Anyway, opinions please. So far, I am thinking and any decent shock combined with Tein tech-H or tech-S springs would be pretty good.

Thanks

I think your the exact person eibach had in mind when they made the sport kit, just makes sure you get a good shock to. No matter what spring you get it will ride like shit with out a good shock.

pissedoffsol...u said it man you read my mind......tokico illuminas and eibach pros all the way.....best setup out there for the money

Back