1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

swap decision....

Discussion in 'Civic and CRX - EF' started by dougscrx, Sep 29, 2006.

1. dougscrx

dougscrx New Member

ok guys i hope there isnt a million threads on this.....i have a stock 1990 Honda CRX si that i will be looking to renovate in the spring.....i want to go b-series but i want something that i can turbo later on down the line and still have a reliable daily driver....im looking to put around 2 grand in the motor....what motors or combinations would ou guys suggest...i know many prefer b16 or ls swap but what about a b16/b20 combo?.....

One of these will be geting a swap in the spring....most likely the black one....:D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. hnubnancylo

hnubnancylo PMS

hello there,

Why not try mini me??? Thats what I got in a CRX... NOW I'm turboin it... I don't knoe but I like si motor a lot... I like it cause it's easy to do, it's small and it can do about the same as the big guys... I have a fran and he got soc vect turbo, he raced again an old skool monte carlo with nos and my fran killed him about 3 car... he is very cool.... He also raced again his cux who got an GSR turbo in a couple and my fran killed him about 4 to 5 cars.... I saw it too.... but yea thats how I got into soc... plus their cheap too.... if u don't want to use much money u knoe... I don't knoe it jux wat I think....

3. get_nick

get_nick These snozzberries taste like snozzberries... VIP

ls-t. easy swap, easy power, and it's cheap.

4. dougscrx

dougscrx New Member

around how much would this cost me and what all would be involved?.....is it a good motor swap for turbo later on down the road or maybe right away?:D .....

5. ef8

ef8 Junior Member

The Ls is a good motor to turbo.You can get a swap for about $500 and have plenty of money to piece together a good turbo kit.

6. aamir786ali

aamir786ali New Member

urmm

heyyy what kit is that on the red rex :cool:

7. dougscrx

dougscrx New Member

mugen 12 piece flared....without the flares....replica of course

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted