SWap from the hook ups Import tek shop

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ferrarikiller

Has anyone worked with the hook ups shop in Upland? They are doing my H22a swap and I looked around and had read some articles about them so they are gonna do it. Just looking to see if anyone new more?

if u have ever picked up the "high performance honda builders handbook" by Joe Petitt. he says that HIT does real good work. they have a signature painting of the block. heh . from what i read, its a very good shop and very reliable.

They did my swap, i was so inpressed with how professional they were that whenever i need something major done on my car they are the only ones that touch it. I highly recomend them. Chris, Jake, Pual, and Bailly Do great work.

Im goig to these dudes also one of my buddy recomended me to these guys pretty good price also from others that i looked into. :spin:

In my opinion they are definetly a good shop, very legit. A few of my friends have had work done there and they are very happy. The only shadyness I know of is that after they do a swap they put their license plate frame on your car with those rounded bolts that are very difficult to remove.

That said I'd like to say I prefer Elite Motorsports, which is nearby i think in Montclair. They are real chill over there and also very legit. If you ever need any fabrication they are the best.

So It seems like people like this place but they have been dicking me around for about four weeks now. I went and paid them cash in full at the end of oct. I think it was the 24th. and they still don't have my motor or any room for my car. Is that fucked up? I did pay up front.They don't even seem to care that I don't have a car. FUCK

Hey man where are you at? Chis & Pual are friends of mine ill see what i could do.

So I got to talk to Chris the owner and he got my car in on friday. He was cool and I am looking forward to them doing a great job on my car. I will be sure to let everyone know how it goes next week.

Hey Taylor. :ph34r:
Fuck Chris. If I had paid that fucker $2800 5 weeks ago, and then he called me and told me that the $2800 didn't include a tranny I would have pissed on his face. Fuck the Fuck up shop, you should have gone to 1320 like I said. See ya this weekend in my rearview... :driver:

Shad-dog

P.S. - What's up to all the Hondaswap guys... damn it's been a while. :D

Im looking into getting a swap soon where is the cheapest place to go im riverside county can you a brotha up>>>>>

Originally posted by smooth95@Dec 10 2003, 04:07 PM
Im looking into getting a swap soon where is the cheapest place to go im riverside county can you a brotha up>>>>>

Looking to get what swap into what car?

Regardless of the above question, I can hook you up with a good deal if you are willing to drive down to San Diego. Let me know.

So there was aproblem in that I needed a power steering bracket to hook up the power steering line. It took a week to get it coming from Georgia.. It got in today so again I will say hopefully I'll let yall know how it goes next week (If I ever get it).Lates

HookUps Import Tek is actually in Montclair off of central ave.

I took my car there a couple years ago, they did pretty good work and even offered to change my spark plugs free of charge. If you're gonna get your car dyno tuned there, make sure a guy named Dan is there tuning it, I've heard he tunes bomb as fuck.

So I got my car back today :D :driver: But then half way home it starts with this awful noise like when your brakes are skreeching louder than youve ever heard. Then I get it home and there is something not bolted on I can't tell what just yet But there is a hanging bracket that was not connected down by my tranny. Boo But I did hit that VTEC in my new H22 Accord and it felt great for that first half or the ride home. :angry:

Back