1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

swapping jdm windows

Discussion in 'Body / Exterior / Interior / Cosmetics' started by b18c5crxtasy, Aug 3, 2004.

1. b18c5crxtasy

b18c5crxtasy Senior Member

i recently purchased a pair of windows off ebay for a jdm crx. i was of the impression that all windows are created equal amongst the 88-91 crxs of all trim levels. these windows do not fit. upon further investigation i found they originated from a power window crx. still this does not seem right. could it be they are civic hatchback windows i need a driver's side window bad!

anyone that can explain the differences between the year (88-91) as well as the differences arising between origin of crx (usdm, jdm, edm) please let me know which window i need for my 90 crx si usdm!

thanks

2. THEUSED

THEUSED Junior Member

As far as I know the windows are all the same as far as the shape goes. You most likely recieved 88-91 HB windows not rex ones, which do not have the same shape. Them being power windows should not affect whether they fit or not.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted